IGNORED

mr t taxi

hot rod

hi all. going back to los in jan and this time im going dtraight from airport rather than taking in the sights on bkk. i know it is somewhere on here (have tried using search facility but to no avail) but does anyone have mr t's email they can post. looking for taxi stright from airport to patts. believe the fee is 1000b and 900b for return.

thanks in advance

I used the Mr T taxi service three times in November and this month and it was fine every time. The first time was an airport pick up from BKK airport and we were a little later then i had said but the driver was there, all smiles. The other two times were from Pattaya to BKK airport and both times they arrived a little bit earlier which was good for me. The second pick-up was a mini van even tho it was just me, a suitcase and two ladies waving me off! The rates: 1000Bht Bangkok airport to Pattaya hotel

900Bht Pattaya hotel to Bangkok airport

Can you get better value? I think not!

I have sent Mr T an email asking for a taxi when I arrive around midnight at BKK in early January. I requested the 1000B rate (including tolls). By the time I get out of immigration it will probably be around 1:00 am. I'll let you all know how it goes...

In August the Mr T pick up from our Bangkok hotel to Patts was a brilliant service. The driver was an older gentleman who was very curtious and drove nice and steadily. The return journey with Mr T from Patts to the airport was pretty unpleasant and the reason i've gone back to the Bell bus. Pick up was a young punk, in ripped jeans, dirty older car, drove like a madman even after we asked him to slow down. Nearly all the way he drove one handed while pissing about with his phone in his left hand. He wore ear phones for his music and made no attempt to say anything, apart from when we arrived at Swampy he said he couldn't drop us at departures because the taxi mafia will chase him, so instead he must drop us at arrivals. Obvious what his game was, he looked surprised when he didn't get a tip. Complete prat. The lesson here is request the older gentleman when you book, unless you have a death wish. That kid isn't safe and shouldn't be driving folks.

In August the Mr T pick up from our Bangkok hotel to Patts was a brilliant service. The driver was an older gentleman who was very curtious and drove nice and steadily. The return journey with Mr T from Patts to the airport was pretty unpleasant and the reason i've gone back to the Bell bus. Pick up was a young punk, in ripped jeans, dirty older car, drove like a madman even after we asked him to slow down. Nearly all the way he drove one handed while pissing about with his phone in his left hand. He wore ear phones for his music and made no attempt to say anything, apart from when we arrived at Swampy he said he couldn't drop us at departures because the taxi mafia will chase him, so instead he must drop us at arrivals. Obvious what his game was, he looked surprised when he didn't get a tip. Complete prat. The lesson here is request the older gentleman when you book, unless you have a death wish. That kid isn't safe and shouldn't be driving folks.

just like i found out mr t is a booking agent with no control over the drivers he sends you pay your money and take your chance.no thank you.i went to bangkok for christmas and used easy_limo.com hubby and wife team 2 smart cars and great service and no asshole drivers unlike mr t.

I have used Mr T 3 times now, and had both young and not so young drivers, they all drove fast but I have used normal taxi's and even just goin into Bkk the fly and chop and change, so I think it is just the way they are.

The young guy that picked me up was excelent, it was 2am and he was there waiting, I wasn't going to Patts but to Si Racha, and I didn't have a good map, he didn't know his way around Si Raca and we took a lot of his time up stopping and asking for directions, he was very polite all the time, and we had chatted all the way on the trip.

All times the vehicle's have been in excelent condition and not old, very comfortable. I think he is excelent value and wold use him again.

" Of Course You Love Me Darlink, I Handsome Man"5555

Used Mr T was several years now. I allways email him with my flight details and Thai mobile number. Flight delayed by 3 hours last xmas and i was dreading the independant drivers.Airline lost my luggage.Was in hell. So i called Mr T. No worries diver still wait for you I see flight late so i send late.

Driver was there all smiles and very relaxing trip. Airline even delivered luggage next morning as promised.

Wonderfull service.

Arcouk

ARCOUK

Ive used Mr T 4 times. No problems apart from maybe going a little too fast lol

Another option.

Bell travel 3 .SMALL copy.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I two had the misfortune of having a young mr.T driver, old smelly corrola car, I'd just got out of the shower 5 mins before pick up and felt dirty within a minute of being in his back seat.I asked him to slow down a few times just laughed at me, by the time we got on the highway I thought fuck this I'm not risking my life with this arragont prick, told him to pull up I gave him 100 and got my two bags from the boot and walked away, with him calling after me...So now I need a cab as I need to make my flight ,walked into the petrol station and saw an add on a post, airport to pattaya, and pattaya to airport 1400, bit dear thought I but I was in need, when I rang um the price was for mini bus or fortuner,, so they sent the fortuner .Well such a difference, new fortuner, leather clean as a whistle, a lady driver who said most of her punters were 2 or3 chaps with luggage so car just ain't big enough...I sent her e mail in October to pick me up, she was at gate 3 waiting when I got in, 10 days later took me back and as promised as part of their service came up to my room at arranged time and carried the bags to the 4x4.. Will always use this service in the future, and I'm on my own but anyone who has 2or more to fit in the cab this is a good deal at 1400 including tolls, safe, and all English CDs to chose from

• 2 weeks later...

Morning MPM,

I'm interested in arranging 4X4 pick up are you able to supply contact details email etc...

Many Thanks

F1rich

i've never had any issues with Mr T. In fact on one occasion my plane was delayed by 2 hours. I was worried when I eventually arrived that my arranged Mr T taxi would have not waited, but to my surprise there he was holding a sign up with my name on it.

Will book again with him next month for my holiday

I've always travelled with Mr T taxis and found them v courteous - as well as good price. Yes the driver does go like the clappers but for me i'd rather him not hang about.- when im off the plane and totally knackered i just want to get to that hotel fast as grease lightning.

Back home now. I always use MrT but this trip best drivers and cars ever.

Mr T from BKK to Pattaya - great driver with an AC mini-bus as he had a group drop off earlier 1,000 THB including all tolls

Mr T from Pattaya to Bangkok hotel - Nice clean Mitsubishi saloon with AC. Older driver with excellent English 1000THB (900 THB if going to airport).

If you read this then thanks again Mr T

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Just booked with Mr Tooms very quick reply

Will be good someone waiting with your name on a board !

Dear Boss

Welcome to my service and so thanks for confidence me yes sure I can do that and price for car is still 1,200 THB. include all I make reservation your order already can confirm now after immigration and customs clear please look for YOUR NAME ON A SIGN AROUND EXIT DOOR NUMBER 3 INSIDE ARIRVAL HALL if have any problem please call to me

Great thanks see you on Wed. Feb. 8th after !.30 pm.

MR.TOOM BKK. Call +6681-482-7148

Ps. if you want me take back to BKK.A/P price is 1,000 THB. include all please let me know later

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one !

Mr T Taxi - the closest you'll come to flying between Suvarnabhumi Airport and downtown Pattaya. I left airport at 9pm on 23/1 and was cruising second road by 10.15pm.

Brilliant service.

Make sure you take his phone number - in case the driver has been delayed or you have.

Mr. T is one of the best, used the service on a few occasions.

I have used Mr. Toom 10's of times and never had a problem.

Mr T Taxi - the closest you'll come to flying between Suvarnabhumi Airport and downtown Pattaya. I left airport at 9pm on 23/1 and was cruising second road by 10.15pm.

Brilliant service.

Make sure you take his phone number - in case the driver has been delayed or you have.

Just to point out that Mr T and Mr Toom are not the same companies.

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

Another option.

Bell travel 3 .SMALL copy.jpg

While the price is hard to beat and its a good reliable service if you arrive or leave in the daytime. I DO NOT recommend it!!!!!! i had some drunk idiots on the bus when i tried this service... never again!!!

when it cost just £20 to get first class taxi service that is on time around 3 times faster plus you don't have idiots to annoy you when your already annoyed because your leaving Pattaya just go with the Taxi. same taxi back home would cost around £60-£100 so splash out your on holiday.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

I have used Mr T countless times and NEVER had a bad experience in any way. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. :GoldenSmile1: