IGNORED

A2K Tattoo Parlor

Pictorial Reviews

2.jpg

1.jpg

Located on Art Street, which is the soi that runs from 2nd Road to Beach Road on the north side of Mike's Shopping Mall, A2K Tattoo is in the heart of creativity in this city. Art Street has many talented individuals who can produce drawings, paintings, and tattoos for you at a fraction of the price you'll pay elsewhere. Not only does the company support Pattaya-Addicts through paid advertising, but they offer a 10% discount to P-A members.

3.jpg

4.jpg

Having two tattoo artists there, one with 2 years of experience, and the other with 5 years of experience, the shop does a brisk business. Don't let the few years tattooing discourage you. Both employees have over 25 years art experience in various medians and can produce what you're looking for. One artist prefers tribal tattoos and the other specializes in Japanese style tattoos.

The shop is clean, has an internet connection so you can find exactly what you're looking for, and many tattoo magazines to flip through for some inspiration, or just to kill some time as you wait your turn to be inked.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Check out their website at www.a2ktattoo.com!

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

Thanks for the review mate. Pattaya Addicts Members receive a 10 percent discount as well.

image.png

Yeah and they also charge thai price and falang price... I went in one day on my last trip and was quoted 5500. my TG went in days later for the same tatt and was quoted 3000 ..THEN I went to another place in LK Metro and was quoted 4000.

• 4 weeks later...

It will not come as a surprise to most readers of this forum that dual pricing for farang and Thai exists from the highest price tourist attractions to the humble noodle cart. This is hardly an earth shattering revelation. Thais make up a good proportion of the clientele of all businesses and if they were not given a local discount then they would not be able to afford anything. In tattoo and clothing shops and markets it is especially prevalent.

The previous poster shopped around and got a better price. I always advise people that I speak with to shop around and go with an artist that they are comfortable with. Jebb.

image.png

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts