Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Billabong Hotel

Pictorial Reviews

1.jpg

2.jpg

Founded 3 years ago, the Billabong hotel is located on the inside bend of Soi LK Metro. The area is a popular one for newbies and veterans alike due to the constant improvement the area is undergoing. There are many restaurants nearby, a ton of beer bars, Mike's Shopping Mall, and a slew of agogos that include M.A.S.H., Champagne, Submarine, The Office, and Oasis, among others.

Getting around from here is easy. The hotel offers an airport taxi is available for 800 THB. Once in town, there are a lot of motorbike taxis, as well as two baht bus routes, all within walking distance. If you prefer to have your won means on transportation, the hotel rents motorbikes, and cars/trucks are for rent at various nearby businesses.

The bar is well-stocked, and if you're a guest at the hotel, you'll enjoy a 10% discount on your bin. The prices are competitive, with draft beer starting at 55 THB and mixed drinks starting at 60 THB. They also have various drink specials on a daily basis. If you've stayed there for any length of time before, then you may have noticed the nice parties they throw on occasion as well, complete with catered food.

In addition to the above, the bar is open 24 hours a day, which is terrific. There's nothing quite like being able to relax at the bar prior to heading up to the room no matter how late you arrive back from a night of partying. And since the bar is open 24 hours a day, that means they have hotel reception 24 hours a day as well. This is good for those arriving on late flights from your home countries. It's a girl-friendly hotel, which means no joiner fees, and the receptionist will keep the identification card of the guest you take up to your room.

Speaking of room guests, the hotel employes approximately 25 girls, who work between 3:30pm and 3am. Bar fines start at 350 THB.

The bar has various live band shows, which mostly take place on Sundays. Aside from that, there are 2 LCD televisions, free pool, and plenty of seating in the form of couches, chairs, and barstools. The open air bar gets a nice breeze, and has plenty of fans positioned throughout to help on those really hot days.

3.jpg

4.jpg

Food is served as well, with dishes ranging from both western and Thai. An all-day 100 THB breakfast is one of the many to get a bite to eat there.

As for the hotel itself, it's got 16 rooms spread out over 4 floors. Check-in and check-out times are 12:00pm, and you can pay by cash or credit card. There are 3 types of rooms, and prices start at 650 THB per day, with various monthly discounts for those who stay for long periods of time.

For the security conscious, you'll be glad to know there's CCTV cameras, and room safes.

Each room includes air conditioning, cable television, dvd player, ceiling fan, closet, Thai-style bathroom, seating, nightstand, desk, and a refrigerator (with minibar). All the rooms are smoking, but feel free not to smoke if you don't want to.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Most rooms have a balcony, which offers nice views of the soi below.

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Email: [email protected].

Phone: +66 844 640432

Have you visited or stayed at Billabong hotel before? If so, please reply to this post about your experience there in an effort to keep your fellow mongers well informed.

Edited by gogo dog

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

There was a thread a few months ago that stated that the owner of the Billabong was busted for prostitution. I guess he wasn't making the correct donations to the police retirement fund.Has this situation been straightened out with the authorities?

Cool - thanks for the review - I am staying there next week.

I have done a couple mini reviews where I have stayed this week as well in my TR

- Armageddon Thai Room,

The Residence Garden - one bedroom apartment,

and I have just checked into VT6 which photos I will put up shortly

Billabong is a great place to stay.

The location is awesome and the general vibe of the place is always fun an upbeat.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 3 weeks later...

I've stayed there on 2 separate occasions, once for 3 weeks straight and enjoyed the place. A few things I liked were:

- 24/7 hour bar

- discount on drinks if you are staying there

- room size

- location, location, location

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed at Billabong last year and booked for our next trip.

Pros-

Great location.

Everything on your doorstep so if you dont wanna venture too far theres plenty of fun to be had on LK.

24 hour bar.

Friendly girls.

Great owners, who are visible in the bar and wanna know whats going on.

Comfortable well proportioned rooms.

Girl Friendly.

Great food.

Very good well attended parties.

Cons-

None. I love the place. See ya in March Greg!

stayed there once,hope to do so in august again.stayed on the first floor wasnt disturbed by the noise neither from the hotel,nor nearby bars.gregg and his wife and crew a very nice and helpfull.the lack of swimmingpool has an convenient and close solution with the name LK Metro used their a a few occasions without problem aka not paying.anyone who can answer if bo the cashier girl still works there?

The OP states that the BF starts at 350 baht. Can anyone give the full range of what the barfine may be, and how the different levels break down?

I stayed at the Billabong once and would reccommend it to anyone for th equality of the rooms, but I did not bar fine anyone from the bar. Thanks.

To the poster above: I would agree, if the cashier is the same one who was working there during my stay (December 2010), *very* hot....

Edited by DMustang

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts