IGNORED

Travel speakers for ipad

deathlay

Hey anyone recomend some small,cheap and not so bad quality travel speakers that work with the ipad?so much out there so i thought i would ask what others use for there travels.or alternativly a not so expensive docking station.

There are different type of speakers, some with docks (connecting the iPad to it) and some with Bluetooth for wireless function.

Personally I can recommend those here: http://www.amazon.co...24344110&sr=8-1

Cheap and not too big, but the sound is a little bit inferior to some other Bluetooth speakers. Read the comments on Amazon to make a decision.

I have those IHome speakers. They work very well. You can pop them open for more bass. $50. Several similar ones on the market.

Girlfriend brought be a dock with speakers on it today so looks like i will roll with that now but thanks for the replys

The only problem with a dock is the missing flexibility, depending on where you have it. If the power is in the corner then the dock has to be near it and you always have to walk to it if you want to change music.

You can use the Genius Mixes on the Pad, is tries to find the same music based on one song and plays endless. So you don't have to care and can enjoy the "important" things. :)

Good points didnt think about that,on a plus note it does have a really small remote control so can change tracks without having to walk to it.