IGNORED

Sabai Lodge Soi 2

BBB666

Sabai Lodge

Central Pattaya - Pattaya - Thailand

whos been to sabai lodge soi 2 i think its a good hotel even got free Wi-Fi

WIFI ok around the pools. Nice enough place although I have a feeling it is going to be in the middle of a building site soon. Joiner friendly.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Stayed there(was 2years ago)but i thought it was a great hotel with friendly staff,good pools and free wifi but couldnt say if any construction going on but im sure someone here will have the low down on that

im planing on staying there in feb only found out about all the bars on soi 2 been taken down will not be happy its theres a lot of work goin on around there

Try the Sabai Resort on second road next to the Big C. Part of the same hotel group as Sabai Lodge. I used to stay in Sabai Lodge but now I stay at Sabai Resort for my trips. Its nice and quiet so no worries with construction noise.

Maybe its worth asking if they will transfer the booking to Sabai Resort. As they are under the same hotel group maybe they will do this. Worth a try.

My TG lives opposite, she says, and I can hear when I talk with her on the phone, there is a lot of construction on at the moment.

I have booked Sabai Resort for my February trip.

Well I'm goin on 60, I'm older than most. Won't be long now and all I'll be is a ghost

I stayed at the Sabai Lodge in September.There was some construction work going on but the noise was bearable then.Nice hotel with 3 swimming pools

Stayed at Sabai lodge last March no fees as said and decent Irish bar next door. Nice looking pools but as it was the coldest and cloudiest March for years I never got a chance to use them..free wi-fi but no connection in the room....did show my my guest for the night how to set up the balls on the full size snooker table though....

Hi guys, I have a couple of weeks booked in Sabai Lodge in March...these comments on construction are a concern. Can anyone elaborate on them....exactly where and what are they building? I have the option of moving if unsuitable. Cheers in advance...

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

• 2 weeks later...

My mate stayed there two days ago, no noise, demolition at top of soi is complete,they have cleared the lot but haven't started building yet,just check your checkbins they tried to pad mine.

My mate stayed there two days ago, no noise, demolition at top of soi is complete,they have cleared the lot but haven't started building yet,just check your checkbins they tried to pad mine.

Thanks cairns8.....sounds like it's all good to go. Checking checkbin always a smart idea....cheers....

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

• 2 months later...

I've stayed here many times before , going back 10 years. My last trip in Was in January and I've started to find the hotel slightly dated. On more than 1 occasion my room was not maid up until 5pm !!! The showers have signs of mould in the corners. I think they need to revamp the hotel , there's a lot of competition very close now, right opposite is the new Soi 2 inn, nice big rooms and some good reviews. Not sure if I will be going back to Sabai Lodge.

Went there last october had a good enough time .. Girl friendly too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5