IGNORED

Travel to Pattaya in Feb or March?

photoguy

Basic question. Will be heading back to Pattaya around that time, is thee really any difference in costs, temperature, etc..? Is one better than the other.

Basically i will come last 2 weeks of Feb or first 2 weeks of March, which one should i do?

Thanks.

LineID: photoguy35

i always spent the month of march in LOS, not very busy lot lot of ladies looking for business..

the weather can get little warm in the day, but i spent most of the day around the pool chilling out.

March is the time to go mate..

Dayo...

I doubt there will be much of a change in the weather over those 4 weeks.

If you can....come for the full four weeks and find out.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

febuary is sooner so feb for sure

Well said!

Some arguments are unbeatable...

Cost and weather will be the same.

Perhaps the cost of your flight can be a bit cheaper in March.

Edited by boswell

Not really to much difference in temperature in 4 weeks....but if i had to choose i'd pick the last 2 weeks of Feb,only because IMO Jan & Feb have the finest weather...clear blue skies & no rain during the daytime & clear crisp cool nights (no humidity)...just the best! :GoldenSmile1:

I'm there Feb 18th for 16nights, weather will be same mate as will costs

see you there i be there on the same day but only for 11 nights the hotel cost about the same as in when i went in sep/oct not much in it price wise

Thanks for the info all. This year i wa out there in July and then also in end of October, so just trying to get a feel for how it will compare. July was soooo hot, october not too bad. I am assuming that Feb/Mar will be similar to October. I am thinking End of Feb, simply because its sooner!

Basic question. Will be heading back to Pattaya around that time, is thee really any difference in costs, temperature, etc..? Is one better than the other.

Basically i will come last 2 weeks of Feb or first 2 weeks of March, which one should i do?

Thanks.

Do both-I do-13/02/2012-13/3/2012-its sorted :GoldenSmile1:

It is similar. March can be little bit more hot, and little bit less people.(Chinese New Year and Valentine in February). But it is not rule.

Edited by THAJEC

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 3 weeks later...

Was in Patts for a week in March 2011(my first trip there and 2nd to Thailand) the weather was so poor the staff in some bars were wearing woolies. On my flight home people had all sorts of nightmare road trips back to BKK because of the storms in the south.

Worse March weather for years the locals were saying...good job there is more to do than sunbathe

Was in Patts for a week in March 2011(my first trip there and 2nd to Thailand) the weather was so poor the staff in some bars were wearing woolies. On my flight home people had all sorts of nightmare road trips back to BKK because of the storms in the south.

Worse March weather for years the locals were saying...good job there is more to do than sunbathe

I agreed mate weather was crazy, but I have to say to you I saw similar weather in March in Thailand first time. I never saw before Patts beach without speed boats, because was very cold wind and very big waves. Temperature was about sixteen degrees and thai people wear anoraks.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Im going to be there from 23/02 until 07/03 and i dont care what the weather is like as long as the girls are hot!

March is much hotter than Feb normally.

I have always found hotels will give better deals in March.

Enjoy it all its amazing.

:Bravo1:

thanks qwelly just watched them,jesus they have a bigger parade than we do at home ha ha,thinking about going this year,love to spend paddys day there.

why not hang it out til april and come go for song kran.

every mongerer has to do it at least once.

too hot for me buddy the sweat do be dripping off me in october not to mention april,say its some craic tho,looks good on youtube ha ha

Yes Sonkran is a must do once in your life, all those wet tee shirts

Cherry Bar Songkran - 1.jpgSongkran_April_2008_Thailand_by_MichiLauke.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

March 2011 was my first trip and people were wearing jackets sweaters and hoodies (locals) I was sweating and swimming in the pool as I was in from Canada. The locals were all pointing and taking pictures of me, the weather heated up significantly in a day or two. This year I try February weather...good luck guy

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!!

THanks for all the advice all! I am still trying to plan my trip, but looks like last week of feb, and first week of march possibly. Depends on time off from work and flight costs. Can't wait to get back!!! I was there in july, and can't imagine it will be hotter than that, so i think i will be good with Feb or march either way.

• 5 weeks later...

Just got back first 2 of Feb and only seen rain once for 2 hours and 30 deg C everyday and nights no lower than 25 deg C and looks like it was gonna continue....