IGNORED

Nirun Condo - 430k

bangkok_knight

Few months ago I sold a similar unit and now I'm helping a friend sell at the same deal.

Nirun Condo 26 sqm on the 6th fl, C building (balcony facing towards Big C Extra). Fully furnished, with A/C. Very convenient minutes walk to Big C Extra & central pattaya road. Condo complex has, 2 big swimming pools, security, massage, laundry, restaurant, and many stores.

This unit is priced for a quick sale, probably the cheapest in the project. It comes with Government electric meter and foreign ownership still available.

Sale 430,000 baht (buyer pays TRANSFER, there is no tax on this as room has been owned over 5 years) seller wants Net 430K.

Call 081 735 0073.

nc.JPG

nc1.JPG

nc2.JPG

nc3.JPG

hmmm can u pls post some more pics of this pls like the view in front of the balcony ..Also can u pls tell wether indians are allowed to buy .how close is Walking Street from this condo.

hmmm can u pls post some more pics of this pls like the view in front of the balcony ..Also can u pls tell wether indians are allowed to buy .how close is walking street from this condo.

Sure a "foreign quota" allows any nationality to buy the unit.

On a bike it shouldn't take you more than 10 minutes to Walking Street and it's also safe to travel in and out any time during the night.

I'll have some more photos posted soon.

Its a good location, a few of my pals/regulars, ex-pats live in this area and there are plenty of things going on, lots of local cheap food all day/evening, some bars near by and for that price you cant go wrong.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This unit is priced for a quick sale, probably the cheapest in the project. It comes with Government electric meter and foreign ownership still available.

Sale 430,000 baht (buyer pays TRANSFER, there is no tax on this as room has been owned over 5 years) seller wants Net 430K.

Call 081 735 0073.

Do you happen to know for what price they rent them out a month ?

Thanks ,

J .

16,500 baht a sq m is a very good price and i think the area is good too, many bars and shops. Even better it has a pool. Great if you just want a base in Pattaya but maybe too small if that is your permanent home.

Few months ago I sold a similar unit and now I'm helping a friend sell at the same deal.

Nirun Condo 26 sqm on the 6th fl, C building (balcony facing towards Big C Extra). Fully furnished, with A/C. Very convenient minutes walk to Big C Extra & central pattaya road. Condo complex has, 2 big swimming pools, security, massage, laundry, restaurant, and many stores.

Call 081 735 0073.

Are there any larger units available?

Do you happen to know for what price they rent them out a month ?

Thanks ,

J .

Rent can range from 3500 - 5500 but most rooms are rented around 4000-4500/month.

• 2 weeks later...

What is transfer cost?How much is transfer cost.Planning to come to Pataya in Feb.Then I can see the condo if it is not sod untill Feb.

What is transfer cost?How much is transfer cost.Planning to come to Pataya in Feb.Then I can see the condo if it is not sod untill Feb.

25,000 baht

• 2 weeks later...

hey mate, is there any on going costs,like body corporate style fee's? every year? Is it ok to let the condo out while you are not in it?(subletting) and is it a security block?carspace?any photos of the view?

Cheers mate....Dongkeyboy.

After travelling through asia, having seen what i've seen,even the dirt seems clean in OZ!!!

SEX is Great But NOTHING beats the REAL THING!!!

Fantastic price in my opinion.... That is worth 3 years of Condo rent or a year in cheap hotel.... Then sell it off in ten years time and get money back or more,

Just keep in mind that Nirum Condo has one of the worst reputations in Pattaya, possibly the worse. There are lots of seedy farang and low class Thais in there, cops raid the place frequently for drug dealing, pedos, and foreign hookers. However, It does have good points, it's vey cheap to buy or rent there, lots of eating/laundry all that sort of stuff around. Plus close to Big C (former Carrefore) so location is OK.

I've stayed there a couple of times, rented a room for a night or two, the rooms in the rear building are larger and better, in the front building the rooms are rather small and depressing. I think I'd get very depressed quickly if i was living long term in one of those Nirum rooms, but that's just my take on it.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up pubstud... But for the price where would you suggest. or in general where do you think the best value condos are?......Dongkeyboy...

After travelling through asia, having seen what i've seen,even the dirt seems clean in OZ!!!

Nirum condos are always on sale, you just walk around and look in the shop windows downstairs and you'll always see heaps of ads with photos offering rooms for fast sales or rent. They probably the cheapest in Patts, and among the cheapest in all of Thailand, so there's gotta be a good reason for that. It's basically a dump.

Dongkeyboy: I doubt if there's much else available in the 430,000 baht price range, that's bloody cheap. I can't recommend anywhere else where you could buy as it's not my scene, I'm strictly a renting man, which makes much more sense to me in this country as you never know when things will go wrong, like having a bunch of nasty noisy scumbags move next door and there goes your sleep. I've seen guys ending up nervous wrecks because they bought condos and flats and inconsiderate bastards (both Thai and noisy farang like Russians) have ruined their lives.

If I was going to buy a condo here I'd look around, maybe outside patts, like Bang Sarae or Bang Saen or Rayong or Chantaburi, could find some bargains there in the older condo blocks and they could be nicer places to live, and you can be in Patts in an hour or two. Hope this helps you.

Thanks again pubstud. I guess loud bastards can move in next door no matter where you are...I would only be using the joint for one month stints every few months anyway, not planning on anything permanent,so i would prefer to be closer to the action than living an hour away...

But the way i see it i usually stay in soi three on the beach at charming inn and pay 1000 a night so each trip cost me 30k/40k a pop in accom and im doing it 3 or 4 times a year.A condo at this price(400k-500k) would pay for itself in five years....and then you get to keep it too! or sell it and get your doe back. I know renting a place can be around 10k a month but then you still have to take everything back home at the end of the month. it would be nice to have a home basecamp in patts.I have checked online and seen some simular priced condos in jomtien and other areas.I will still have a look at this nirum joint in a couple of weeks when i get back to patts.Thanks again pubstud...I'll buy ya a beer....Dongkeyboy...

How long you staying when you get back? Remember when you get into the low season (after Songkran) prices for everything drop in Patts and lots of people move on. So you have a better chance of getting a bargain after April rather then now when many places are still renting well. if you seen similar priced places in Jomtien then they sure worth checking out, would probably be better investments than Nirum, which does have a bad reputation.

Yes, I agree it's a good idea to have a base set up where you can keep stuff, although this may prevent you from renting it out in your absence if you have personal items of value in there. Something to consider.

PM me when you hit town, I might go around with you and check out what's available.

Bit unfair to criticize Nirum Condo,,,, The OP is trying to sell it, and bad publicity here in this threads wont go well for the seller... If you want to criticize the Condo/house, use the new topics somewhere else .... I know you means well, Hope you understand what i mean ,... Cheers...

Edited by jocky king

If you read my posts JOCKEYKING you will notice that I have not said a bad word about these condo's all I have done is ask a few questions that went unanswered... All that PUBSTUD has done has given his opinion. I would still have researched the condo block and made up my own opinion anyway...I think that anyone forking out 430k should do a little homework no matter what they are buying.. I have found mixed opions about this place and have not ruled it out.. I'll draw my own conclusion when i cast my own eyes on it in a few days.

BANGKOK KNIGHT....would still love more info/photos about condo

PUBSTUD.... I will PM you when im in town in a week.

JOCKEYKING....I will set up a topic elsewhere it is a good idea to get feedback from a broader audience.

ANYONE ELSE... Make up your own mind what you spend your money on, hope i haven't influenced anyone eitherway.....Dongkey

hey mate, is there any on going costs,like body corporate style fee's? every year? Is it ok to let the condo out while you are not in it?(subletting) and is it a security block?carspace?any photos of the view?

Cheers mate....Dongkeyboy.

Condos in building A,B and C are 26m(there are a few doubles), condos in D are 36?? I was in one of the smaller ones and the condo fees were 300b a month. I don't know the rules but I met lots of guys renting them including friends. None seemed to have any issues with rules against it. Security: key card entry(almost never locked/worked) and guards that really don't do anything. It's 90% Thai residents and Thais come and go as they please. I never had any issues. There is lots of bike parking and some car parking. Not sure how easy it is to park a car as i never had one. Bike no prob. One thing to note, it's not directly on a BB rout. You need to walk a little ways.

Thanks again pubstud. I guess loud bastards can move in next door no matter where you are...I would only be using the joint for one month stints every few months anyway, not planning on anything permanent,so i would prefer to be closer to the action than living an hour away...

But the way i see it i usually stay in soi three on the beach at charming inn and pay 1000 a night so each trip cost me 30k/40k a pop in accom and im doing it 3 or 4 times a year.A condo at this price(400k-500k) would pay for itself in five years....and then you get to keep it too! or sell it and get your doe back. I know renting a place can be around 10k a month but then you still have to take everything back home at the end of the month. it would be nice to have a home basecamp in patts.I have checked online and seen some simular priced condos in jomtien and other areas.I will still have a look at this nirum joint in a couple of weeks when i get back to patts.Thanks again pubstud...I'll buy ya a beer....Dongkeyboy...

I was actually considering something similar. Somewhere to leave all my crap and not have to worry about a hotel room. I really liked living there. It's kind of a Thai community and not for everybody. I'm not sure I would want to spend the rest of my life in a 26m room but for a few months it was great. I had no problems with noise and slept most nights with the sliding door wide open with the screen closed. But the place is "Thai" and not for everyone. I would strongly suggest if your thinking of buying there to rent a place for a month or 2 first and see if the place is for you(4-5k, I paid 5k short term for a decent room with everything.). Some love it and some hate it. I loved it.

Edited by NorCalKid

You can't "sub-let" something you own, you just rent or "let" it out. You can only "sub-let" something you rent or "let" from someone else. The words "sub" and "let" are big clues here. :Think1:

Bit unfair to criticize Nirum Condo,,,, The OP is trying to sell it, and bad publicity here in this threads wont go well for the seller... If you want to criticize the Condo/house, use the new topics somewhere else .... I know you means well, Hope you understand what i mean ,... Cheers...

I know you mean well 'jocky king' but I think the whole purpose of internet forums is the spreading of knowledge and opinions. Unfortunately this particular condo block has gained a bit of a bad reputation and while pointing that out doesn't do the seller a great favour it does do prospective buyers a great favour.

But all said and done for the price this is excellent value for money to own your own pad in Pattaya and well worth checking out. There's a swimming pool, pubs, restaurants, laundries, lots of pussy in there too.

26 sq m is too small for me. Is there anything available in double that size for around 1 million?

26 sq m is too small for me. Is there anything available in double that size for around 1 million?

yes, go have a look.

I know you mean well 'jocky king' but I think the whole purpose of internet forums is the spreading of knowledge and opinions. Unfortunately this particular condo block has gained a bit of a bad reputation and while pointing that out doesn't do the seller a great favour it does do prospective buyers a great favour.

But all said and done for the price this is excellent value for money to own your own pad in Pattaya and well worth checking out. There's a swimming pool, pubs, restaurants, laundries, lots of pussy in there too.

:High5: Ok ... Understandable