IGNORED

photographic Stores to buy Canon DSLRs & accessories?...Bangkok, Pattaya or elswhere...

KetVak

Hi to all Thailand friends!

Do you know any good specialized stores selling DSLRs and accessories in Bangkok or even in Pattaya?

Do you know any Shop Specialized for Canon 5D MarkII or for Canon DSLRs generally?

Suggest me any place that you think I can search for DSLRs & accesories.

Edited by KetVak

• 2 weeks later...

In Bangkok:

Foto File Co., Ltd – on multiple floors of Mahboonkrong Center (MBK) shopping center, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330 (upstairs has the good stuff)

AV Camera – 1 Soi Keson (Charenkrong 50), Next to Robinson Bangrak, New Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500

Digital Camera by AV Center 604/3 Room 275 (3F) Pantip Plaza Building (definitely had 5D Mark II's)

You do have a Canon shop (as in Canon owns the shop) at Central Festival shopping senter in Pattaya. 4th floor I belive...

Not very big, but they seem to have what you need there. Probably a bit cheaper in BKK though.

Live for today, gone tomorrow, that's me.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (Roger The Hat - Pink Floyd roadie)

Thank you, It is on the 3rd floor, I just searched and find that it is there...nice, we have double choice if we need something in pattaya...

Edited by KetVak

I heard that there are some Sony Vaio in good prices in Pantip Plaza. Are there any MacBook in good prices or the prices are the usual high for MACs? I was ready to buy the new Envy 17 3000 series, so I will wait if I wil find it cheaper in Pantip Plaza. Tell me your suggestions of which trademark you find cheaper in there?

Edited by KetVak

• 1 month later...

Bangkok - Camera And Lens (2nd floor - maybe 3rd) - Central Rama III

Great place (next to the Leica shop if you have tons to spend) - if you're a serious buyer they'll let you play with the equipment for ages whilst you decide exactly what you want