Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Metro Apartments, LK Metro

fusionx

I dont know why any hotels allow smoking in rooms. It is a sure fire way to make everything in the room reek like cigs and the rooms will age much quicker.

i take it you are a non smoker, well believe it or not some people do enjoy a cigarette inside their rooms. i am a smoker,but i prefer to sit out on the balcony to smoke, each to their own

Great place to watch sports

Does the bar operate like a normal beer bar with barfines and girls are available to be barfined or is it more like a hotel bar and staff is only service staff?

Oh yes, you can barfine them no problem

• 4 months later...

I got very lucky - they had two cancellations the day I contacted them - about a week before I traveled to LOS. He did tell me they were usually booked solid for months in advance.

Hi 'fusionx',

I stayed at Metro apts in july, and like yourself was very fortunate in so far as this was possible due to a cancellation...I have stayed there many times, and in most bedrooms.....Rooms are very comfortable and spacious, with everything you need to hand...What strikes me the most is how clean the rooms are, all the time.

Dennis is a great host as is Somkit his better half....Dennis is a very interesting bloke with plenty of Irish charm and wit, he knows how to have the banter and 'CRAIC', and looks after all his guests so well, that they return again and again....His cashiers and staff are second to none, they look after you so well, but never in your face.....I was more than pleased to ring the bell for all the staff on my last night, showing a little appreciation for all there efforts during my stay there...Thank you Dennis, Somkit , and staff for a memorable stay at the Metro Apts....Looking forward to seeing you all again, in the not to distant future.

• 1 month later...

This is my first choice when staying in Pattaya. Dennis is great host and so are the girls. I have stayed in room no. 1 and you can not hear any noise from the bar. When the bar is closed you go in through a side door. Top place.

I have stayed in the front rooms in The Metro Apartments, and never heard anything from the bar, or the street, and i'm not a great sleeper.

• 2 weeks later...

i have stayed in Metro Ap. 5 times. good rooms with fully equipment. the superior room is very big.

Dennis is a good man and good boss.

In my last holiday I decided to move out of the city center, but if you want to stay in the center of the action this is a great place.

Some picturs of room 10, january 2010

SDC10101.JPG

SDC10102.JPG

SDC10103.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

i take it you are a non smoker, well believe it or not some people do enjoy a cigarette inside their rooms. i am a smoker,but i prefer to sit out on the balcony to smoke, each to their own

Hi 'shrimp.mcfc'

I am like yourself a smoker, i prefer going out to the balcony to smoke, and enjoy a cup of tea as well...It's nice to look down from your balcony and watch all the activity on the street.....Other times i go to the lounge area outside the bar, for my cig and a cup of tea, it amazes me no end the number of lads i have met there, enjoying a drink and having a chat watching the world go by, and they are not staying at The Metro Apartments at all....

Maybe they are waiting to get on the list for there next trip to Pattaya, the early bird is always lucky..

looks promising, this could well be where i stay

Seems like there could be some tension if you were staying there and you bring a tg back to your room after you have been with a girl that works at the bar downstairs. No?

Seems like there could be some tension if you were staying there and you bring a tg back to your room after you have been with a girl that works at the bar downstairs. No?

i Spend 3 holidays at Metro Apartments with some friends.

we had some ST and LT with girls work at the bar downstair but we never had a problem when we bring a TG back to our room.

(Girl worked at Metro Aprtments)

SDC10298 - Copia.JPG

As far as I know the girls are barfinable.

Sadly for me my one and only true love is not barfinable. :(

As for the place...I have stayed there for a week and really enjoyed my stay there.

The location is great and the bar downstairs is awesome with air con and a really chilled atmosphere.

You can order food from the golf club which they deliver to you whilst you are enjoying a cider at the bar chatting to the girls.

All in all a great place to stay.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I stayed there about a year ago and thought I'd resist the girls just in case it caused any problems !

However, one of them eventually ground me down and I took her for just the one night - explained that's all it would be before hand and she was cool with it.

Strangely I got a few 'dirty looks' from a couple of the other girls when I bought another girl back the next few nights !

Nothing that wouldn't stop me staying there again though.

Glad to re-read some of the comments. The matress issue - some have been changed but it's a matter of preference.

I agree that if you want to B/F someone here and intend to 'shop' elsewhere on other occasions, tell them up front or avoid the issue completely and return with a 'take-away' from another place.

For the Liffey-water lovers: now available on tap!

Booking a room: with the slower economic conditions it's always worth dropping me an email.

Cheers and Happy New Year to all.

• 2 weeks later...

I wont stay anywhere that allows smoking in the rooms, which non smoker wants to stay in a room stinking of fags? not me!

Up until then it sounded ok. so I guess this is a guesthouse for smokers.

I'm very much a non smoker but had no problem with the room. Can't remember smelling fags at all in room.

• 1 month later...

Glad to re-read some of the comments. The matress issue - some have been changed but it's a matter of preference.

I agree that if you want to B/F someone here and intend to 'shop' elsewhere on other occasions, tell them up front or avoid the issue completely and return with a 'take-away' from another place.

For the Liffey-water lovers: now available on tap!

Booking a room: with the slower economic conditions it's always worth dropping me an email.

Cheers and Happy New Year to all.

Hello Dennis,

I should be in Pattaya around St. Patrick's day,  what's happening in your place for the day.....I missed last year, but was there for the 3 before.......

Looking forward to tasting a pint of Guinness there,  heard through the grapevine it's good..

Best wishes to everyone..

Archived