Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Little Wonder

badboybilly

Walked past this place the other day...........in a arcade from Second Road..........any reviews..........

Looked at their menu.......but didnt eat there.........seems a bit pricey

DSCN0220.JPG

Not been there but if that is the arcade between Kiss Food and Papagayo, then if you fancy a steak there is a

restaurant called something like big horn steak house. Went there in Oct. and steak was superb.

Walked past this place the other day...........in a arcade from Second Road..........any reviews..........

They are in a bad spot there as you have to run the gauntlet of 2-3 suit shops up that street.

Because of these annoying dickheads I try and avoid this arcade.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Yes I noticed Big Horn there too.................is there a few of these same name..........Im sure I noticed other Big Horn

It was a CC haunt when I went - cheap pies and mash etc.

They served me uncooked fish in batter so I walked out and haven't been back.

the pie and mash isn't too bad actually...fairly authentic but I haven't been for a couple of years.

they do breakfasts as well which I am told are ok but haven't tried.

• 1 month later...

It was a CC haunt when I went - cheap pies and mash etc.

They served me uncooked fish in batter so I walked out and haven't been back.

Mmm! whats a CC haunt? And Pete says donn't mention the fish. Hes no idea how this could have happened.

Mmm! whats a CC haunt? And Pete says donn't mention the fish. Hes no idea how this could have happened.

Cheap Charlie.

Not mentioning the fish doesn't alter the fact that I took it up to the counter and demonstrated to the 2 staff that it was still so frozen that I couldn't even get a knife into it.

The lack of any sort of apology or solution (yes I know TiT) just agravated me further, having waited a long time for the meal already, so I left.

show them your cock... they always remember.........i just get the old fella out ...here look at this :07:

they usually.....ask u to leave..without checkbin.......

Only ever had the breakfast there so cant comment on anything else on the menu but the breakfast was excellent imo

Had the pie n mash n liqour sauce there. Just like the East End. Yum!

image.png

• 4 weeks later...

I've been there a few times and the food is ok but 18 coins is much better for english food

• 1 month later...

Little Wonder , one of my favourite fried brekkie places , also good value .

Can't comment on the main course menu as only eaten there once in the evening and that was a long time ago .

Mikeyboy

you wil find a few English restaurants in soi chayapung with good and not expensive English food..

altough, there are several places in Pat's wich are serving a good grub.

So, look around and try.

• 5 months later...

this has got to be the best breakfast in pattaya better than the others and i think i have tried most of them over the years

if there is a better place i would like to know about it

great place great owner (Peter)

how much is double pie and mash with liquor in there?

i used to eat there 6 years ago and at the time it was reasonable 75/£ and the food was good

what are they priced now?

this has got to be the best breakfast in pattaya better than the others and i think i have tried most of them over the years

if there is a better place i would like to know about it

great place great owner (Peter)

It's certainly in the top 2 for me plus the added bonus of the very nice eye candy now working there.

how much is double pie and mash with liquor in there?

i used to eat there 6 years ago and at the time it was reasonable 75/£ and the food was good

what are they priced now?

48/£ and the food is still good imo so i eat there a lot .

Mate of mine had the double pie and mash for breakfast a few times but i can't remember the price .

Mikeyboy

Eat. At the little wonder cafe many times

One of the best cafes in Pattaya for English food

Not the cheapest but you get what u pay for

Good quality food at a fair price

It's certainly in the top 2 for me plus the added bonus of the very nice eye candy now working there.

A not needed added bonus for a visit

• 3 weeks later...

Correction, I wrote the above review before I tried it again....wrong thing to do I know, I just assumed things stay the same.

Just had the medium breakfast at 130baht and it has deteriorated from 6 months ago. The portions are smaller and the fried bread not as good as before.

Two small pieces of bacon not large pieces and only one slice of fresh bread not two, disappointed to say the least.

The price is the same but portions have halved I guess due to increase in costs.

Not the best around anymore and there are better options sad to say because I did enjoyed their breakfast.

Correction, I wrote the above review before I tried it again....wrong thing to do I know, I just assumed things stay the same.

Just had the medium breakfast at 130baht and it has deteriorated from 6 months ago. The portions are smaller and the fried bread not as good as before.

Two small pieces of bacon not large pieces and only one slice of fresh bread not two, disappointed to say the least.

The price is the same but portions have halved I guess due to increase in costs.

Not the best around anymore and there are better options sad to say because I did enjoyed their breakfast.

I went in this morning for the first time in a couple of weeks and although I did think the fried bread was smaller than usual the rest of the breakfast was excellent as always. Can't honestly remember ever getting 2 slices of bread and butter before either. I'd still recommend the place.

I went in this morning for the first time in a couple of weeks and although I did think the fried bread was smaller than usual the rest of the breakfast was excellent as always. Can't honestly remember ever getting 2 slices of bread and butter before either. I'd still recommend the place.

You may be right about the bread, only one slice, I used to make a sandwich with the the bacon and egg. I do prefer fresh bread to toast.

But the bacon serves were smaller I remember them being twice as large. Maybe I just picked a bad day.

Archived