IGNORED

Sex trade lures girls in early teens Underage prostitution on rise in Isan

green1976

Sex trade lures girls in early teens Underage prostitution on rise in Isan

http://www.bangkokpo...-in-early-teens

I think that this article is a good insight on why most of the p4p ladies are from Isaan.

Sex for money is common.

Doesn't surprise me at all the underage prostitution in Isaan.

Many parents don't care if their girls,boys or ladyboys are selling themselves even at an early age.

I witnessed some strange behavior..ranging from an old lady who suggested that i should hook up with a 12 year old girl or teenagers who would call me my love,miss you and so on.

Obviously it is a direct step for some of these girls to come to work in a bar in Pattaya after they already sold themselves in the sex trade in their village.

Money will get you bitches, but bitches will never give you money.

Everything for the money in Isan !

Parents .... pimps that's what they are , disgusting .

Just another sensationalist newspaper article virtually devoid of any real facts & figures. Agree it goes on (it goes on everywhere not just in Isaan) but nothing like this article would have you believe. I live in this area & it is certainly not full of families pimping out their daughters which seems a modern misconception of Isaan. I ask you what country has the highest rate of teenage pregnancies? certainly not Thailand.

This happens in all countries that are full of proverty,

It would happen in places like the U.K and U.S. if not for a benefit system,

You'll be surpised how low a human being will go, where their stomach is empty.

bang on mate!! most western countries dont have the poverty levels and lack of assistance that provoke these circumstances, and while im definitely against any of the underage stuff and genuinely feel sorry for those in such circumstances, we as mongers are only one step removed from these girls. i like to think that i am helping them but deep down i know that without the poverty and corruption we would be stuck with BWBF(big white baby factories)

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Well said bro damn..You hit the nail on the head!

so ture

Well said bro damn..You hit the nail on the head!

thanks bruh,

Hey man I saw you in Pattaya back in Nov,

I was on a baht bus, so couldn't say Hi,

Everything for the money in Isan !

Parents .... pimps that's what they are , disgusting .

Are you any more or less disgusting, being one who pays for the services of ladies from Issan? People do what they do what they have to do to survive. Those of us from the west who have never faced anything like real poverty have no place to make such judgements.

furryman

Second that, great post on this topic, unlike some

Are you any more or less disgusting, being one who pays for the services of ladies from Issan? People do what they do what they have to do to survive. Those of us from the west who have never faced anything like real poverty have no place to make such judgements.

It's very obvious you don't know shit about Isan or Thailand .

Firstly i don't pay for the services of Isan girls . I'm married to a beautifull girl from Chiang rai province and that's a hand full already .

She's the most honest person i've ever seen and she tells me everything what happens in Pattaya or the rest of Thailand .

She's not a bargirl and doesn't have any intrest in protecting her 'collegues' or telling lies about it .

Actually most people from outside Isan are disgusted with the whole barscene and Isans roll in this business (90% of the bargirls

are from Isan) .

An Isan bar girl will never tell you what's really going on , she only tells you what she thinks you wanna hear or what she thinks is

enough for you to know . Make up wonderfull sad stories why she have to work in a bar bla bla bla , everything to make you feel sorry

for her and hand her some extra cash .

All Isan girls will cover for each other and help eachother to get as much money out of the farangs as possible , everything seems to be

allowed , lying , drugging , stealing .

They are also masters in fucking up your mind and know exactly how to get you into their power .

Of course this doesn't apply for all the Isan girls but you would be suprised .

- Real poverty .... go have a look in Africa where milions of people are dying because they don't have anything to eat or drink .

In Isan nobody is dying from a lack of food or water , no they are used to eat 6 times a day .

- Sending their daughters (sons) to a city like Pattaya has got nothing to do with survive but everything with being to lazy to

work themselves . The parents (pimps) push the kids to take as much money from every dumb farang that crosses their way

and send it home to mama so she can show of to the neighbours with a new TV , Iphone or after some time a new pick up

or bigger house .

( Or do you really believe all the stories about grandpapa have to go hospital , motorbike is broken , roof house no

good , water buffalo sick , are true , lol ) .

The neighbours get jealous and send of their daughters to go do the same , nothing to do with survive but everything with

being the most important VIP in the village .

After a few years fultime Thailand and watching the whole scene going on you will find out nothing is what it seems .

jerry

Not sure what part of Isaan you are an expert on or is it hearsay from your wife. I am married to an Isaan girl, known her village 7yrs. now & lived there for the last 4yrs. My experiences of Isaan villages & the people living in them is virtually the opposite of what you have stated in your post

jerry

Not sure what part of Isaan you are an expert on or is it hearsay from your wife. I am married to an Isaan girl, known her village 7yrs. now & lived there for the last 4yrs. My experiences of Isaan villages & the people living in them is virtually the opposite of what you have stated in your post

I'm not an expert in whatever part of Isan (thank god) but if you read my post well you see I was talking about the BG scene and Isans in roll in that .

It's hear , say and SEE what's going on .

I speak enough Thai to understand what a great lot of these girls are capable of or up to . Everywhere you go where these girls come together , hairsalons ect. ,

the only thing you hear is Isan girls talking and bragging about how much money they have squeezed out of (with lies) the dumb farang they are with now .

I'm happy for you that you live in a village that's not connected to the scene and that you found a good Isan girl (again if you read my post you will see i said

that not every Isan girl is like this , of course there are good Isan girls but you won't find a lot of them in Pattaya) stay a few years in Pattaya and you know what

i mean .

Just another sensationalist newspaper article virtually devoid of any real facts & figures. Agree it goes on (it goes on everywhere not just in Isaan) but nothing like this article would have you believe. I live in this area & it is certainly not full of families pimping out their daughters which seems a modern misconception of Isaan. I ask you what country has the highest rate of teenage pregnancies? certainly not Thailand.

Wilkipedia states.....

Surveys from Thailand have found that a significant minority of unmarried adolescents are sexually active. Although premarital sex is considered normal behavior for males, particularly with prostitutes, it is not always regarded as such for females. Most Thai youth reported that their first sexual experience, whether within or outside of marriage, was without contraception. The adolescent fertility rate in Thailand is relatively high at 60 per 1000. 25% of women admitted to hospitals in Thailand for complications of induced abortion are students. The Thai government has undertaken measures to inform the nation's youth about the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases and unplanned pregnancy.

62% of young people in Thailand have had unprotected sex with a new partner, and the number was over 50% in countries as diverse as China, South Korea, Norway and Estonia.

Edited by ProudAussie

ProudAussie

In my post I was not really referring to adolescents having sex but the countries that have the highest rates of under age sex & pregnancies, a few years ago the UK was top of the poll of the European countries for that. I believe Wikipedia uses girl up yo 20yrs old in their facts & figures. I still think Thailand does not have serious & I stress serious child prostitution rackets as in many other countries.

• 2 weeks later...

Have to say that being associated with an Issan village for about seven years and living here for some time now, I have to agree with all that M.C.H.has posted. I don`t know one case where any parents have forced or even suggested their daughters went to Pattaya or anywhere else. Many of the ladies tell their parents that they are working in hotels etc as they don`t want them to know.

As for the lazy Issan people, all the ones that I know are hard working with very few exceptions, same as in many parts of the world. My Issan family all work, ask for nothing from me and give so much in return and I see this all around nme all the time. My wife and I still go to Pattaya to see friends frequently and mix with many other Issan ladies there but never heard any being forced to go there.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I'm not an expert in whatever part of Isan (thank god) but if you read my post well you see I was talking about the BG scene and Isans in roll in that .

It's hear , say and SEE what's going on .

I speak enough Thai to understand what a great lot of these girls are capable of or up to . Everywhere you go where these girls come together , hairsalons ect. ,

the only thing you hear is Isan girls talking and bragging about how much money they have squeezed out of (with lies) the dumb farang they are with now .

I'm happy for you that you live in a village that's not connected to the scene and that you found a good Isan girl (again if you read my post you will see i said

that not every Isan girl is like this , of course there are good Isan girls but you won't find a lot of them in Pattaya) stay a few years in Pattaya and you know what

i mean .

Hi Jerry, you forget the girls you talk about are Pattaya hookers and basically the lowest people of thai society. Yes, most of them come from Isan but you make it sound like they are Isan, but they're not. Together with the possible hate to Isan of your wife (not uncommon for people up north, south or central Thailand) and what you see in Pattaya you create this untrue idea of how all Isan people are. I suggest to make a trip to Udon Thani for example and see how it really is.

You mentioned you're not an expert in whatever part of Isan so I dont get how you can make this kind of statements without any knowledge.

Anyway, happy new year :-)

Edited by TheLostShark

Any parents selling their 12 year old daughter(s) for sex are scumbags, regardless of their situation, I think that's what Jerry wanted to say.

This is not exclusive to Isaan, there are similar stories in the south, near the Burmese border, in the north, etc.

Renting out 12 year olds becomes even more despicable when the family has enough to eat, but still does it for getting a new TV or a pickup truck.

When the girls reach legal age, it is another story - at 20 they have the legal possibility to just run away if they don't agree with what their family expects from them. But most will just comply of course.

On the other hand, the pressure put on the girls to prostitute themselves has to be relativised because paid sex does not carry as much stigma in Thai society as it does in the western world.

And I also would like to add that I see no wrongdoing or anything disgusting in paying a consenting adult for sex.

Edited by manarak

Hi Jerry, you forget the girls you talk about are Pattaya hookers and basically the lowest people of thai society. Yes, most of them come from Isan but you make it sound like they are Isan, but they're not. Together with the possible hate to Isan of your wife (not uncommon for people up north, south or central Thailand) and what you see in Pattaya you create this untrue idea of how all Isan people are. I suggest to make a trip to Udon Thani for example and see how it really is.

You mentioned you're not an expert in whatever part of Isan so I dont get how you can make this kind of statements without any knowledge.

Anyway, happy new year :-)

Again i was not talking about Isan , i was talking about Isan's rol in the industry .

Kind of funny you mention Udon as the article says the numbers in especially Udon are high .

Just wondering when there are 25000 Isan hookers in Pattaya alone , another 25000 at least in Bangkok and

i don't know how much in the rest of Thailand that there's no farang who is living in an Isan village connected

to even one of them .

90% (at least) of the farang living in Isan did meet the girl they're with in a restaurant or on a dating site ....

yeah shore ... IN A BAR OR A GOGO , hypocrites .

So i got news for most farang living in Isan ...... there's at least one bargirl in your village you know .

Thank you Rob , happy new year to you to .

Edited by jerry

Any parents selling their 12 year old daughter(s) for sex are scumbags, regardless of their situation, I think that's what Jerry wanted to say.

That was what i was trying to say , finally someone who can read :WinkGrin1: .

2 things drugs and underage girls.a big no no im told

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe missing the point here, but the "25000 hookers" in Pattaya are not all from Isan.

I know that I have banged quite a few from Chang Rai!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "disgust" the North Western provinces have for Isan could be construed as a form of racism, personally I believe it is just plain old snobbery.

One thing to take note of is, the whole prostitution seen in Thailand is not totally down to us falang. A big proportion is about the locals wanting to dip their wick.

Ask yourself, what type of girls do the locals prefer????

The dark skinned rice farmers from Isan??

Or them white skinned beauties from Chang Rai???

Maybe missing the point here, but the "25000 hookers" in Pattaya are not all from Isan.

I know that I have banged quite a few from Chang Rai!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "disgust" the North Western provinces have for Isan could be construed as a form of racism, personally I believe it is just plain old snobbery.

One thing to take note of is, the whole prostitution seen in Thailand is not totally down to us falang. A big proportion is about the locals wanting to dip their wick.

Ask yourself, what type of girls do the locals prefer????

The dark skinned rice farmers from Isan??

Or them white skinned beauties from Chang Rai???

The locals have no taste! I love those dark skinned young Isaan spinners!

Edited by brewster