IGNORED

Bangkok to Philippines

2dave

I saw on the internet somewhere that Tiger Airlines have started a Bangkok to Philippines run.

Has anyone used this or can anyone give me any info please?

I am thinking of a couple of days in the Philippines during one of my trips to Thailand.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I have a flight booked on Tiger (BKK to Clark(Angeles City) in January.I Booked it online http://www.tigerairways.com/th/en/ I have usually in the past flown with Cebu Pacific but have opted for Tiger because the flight times are more favourable.The Tiger airways flights to Clark only started at the end of October and so far i've read a few reports on other forums about the flight,the general consensus was that it was generally satisfactory for a 'No Frills' airline.Flights were on time,Food was average but as per anything YMMV....For my flight in january I paid just over 4000 Baht..BKK -CRK-BKK (all inc Taxes/baggage etc).

'From the Purr of Pattaya to the Lure of Luzon!'

I have a flight booked on Tiger (BKK to Clark(Angeles City) in January.I Booked it online http://www.tigerairways.com/th/en/ I have usually in the past flown with Cebu Pacific but have opted for Tiger because the flight times are more favourable.The Tiger airways flights to Clark only started at the end of October and so far i've read a few reports on other forums about the flight,the general consensus was that it was generally satisfactory for a 'No Frills' airline.Flights were on time,Food was average but as per anything YMMV....For my flight in january I paid just over 4000 Baht..BKK -CRK-BKK (all inc Taxes/baggage etc).

Thanks for your in put mate.

Could you take some pics when you fly with Tiger Airways so we can see the Aircraft & the inside of the cabin please ?????

:001_Thank_You5:

I believe it is flown by South East Asian Airlines and not Tiger Airways. But booked at Tiger website.

I booked for january. Hope it will be ok.

• 3 weeks later...

last trip i flew direct with kuwait airways bkk to mnl was cheapest by a distance.

flight times not great as at midight ish both ways but still got a cab at swampy at 3am for 1k inc of tolls just went up to departures to get cab as usual.

• 3 weeks later...

I flew with Tiger Air in December from BKK to Clark. I had the option to pay in sterling on credit card which I did but in thai baht it was about 6000. Both flights were good and on time, not lots of leg room but what you'd expect on a cheap airline. If you want a snack and a drink they are a bit pricey, better buying before and taking with you.

The arrival and departure times make it the best option for flying to PI IMO.