IGNORED

Need New Battery for Mobile Phone in Pattaya

player

My mobile phone battery won't charge anymore (or else it's the charger cable that isn't working) but I think it's the battery because it's old and was needing recharging more and more frequently.

Can anyone tell or recommend a place for me to go, here in Pattaya, to buy a new battery? And, roughly how much should it cost; I have no idea whatsoever!

FYI, I have a Samsung SGH-D980 phone.

The battery is a 3.7 V Li-ion polymer.

Thanks!

I need to get it soon!

Tukcom,

Third party batteries are about 250 baht off internet, I'd expect to pay same in Thailand, not found stuff like this to be any cheaper

map_pattaya_tukCom.jpeg

Edited by Chief General
ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Yeah, Tukcom, in Pattaya Thai

Just make sure the new battery is packaged, I bought a memory stick from there that f*cked up.

On the 5th Dec you were asking about 110v - 220v converters and even asked if BicC or Tukcom would be the best place to buy, then either yesterday or the day before you wanted a netbook battery and wanted to know where to go, now you want a cellphone battery. Don't have much luck with electrical goods do you.

What next, extra strength batteries for Devil Dens dildos.

On the 5th Dec you were asking about 110v - 220v converters and even asked if BicC or Tukcom would be the best place to buy, then either yesterday or the day before you wanted a netbook battery and wanted to know where to go, now you want a cellphone battery. Don't have much luck with electrical goods do you.

DavidL,

I haven't seen the rules for this specific forum, but I imagine they are similar to the rules for Philippine Addicts. Do yourself a favor; take a moment to read:

"Philippines Addicts is dedicated to maintaining a friendly, fun, informative and flame free atmosphere in which our members can share information of general interest about Thailand in general, Manila in particular and other areas of South East Asia of interest to our members. The forum is free to join, all we ask is that you respect... the other members of the forum. We also wish to encourage all of our members to post their questions and comments as information shared will go to the greater benefit of us all."

DavidL,

I haven't seen the rules for this specific forum, but I imagine they are similar to the rules for Philippine Addicts. Do yourself a favor; take a moment to read

Rules not withstanding, if you'd taken the time to actually go to Tukcom 10 days ago you'd then be aware that it has the most diversified selection of electrical products such as those you're repeatedly inquiring of and generating redundant threads about.

One might wonder if you're even in Thailand, much less Pattaya, not that I particularly care.

Perhaps as a member with a mere 6 posts you'd do yourself a favor, and likely be much better received by not grasping straws quoting rules, and from another forum at that, to someone who was lightheartedly saying what I just said in a much clearer, albeit blunter, manner.

Lighten up, and don`t take yourself so seriously for christsakes.

Peace,

TM

Rules not withstanding, if you'd taken the time to actually go to Tukcom 10 days ago you'd then be aware that it has the most diversified selection of electrical products such as those you're repeatedly inquiring of and generating redundant threads about.

One might wonder if you're even in Thailand, much less Pattaya, not that I particularly care.

Perhaps as a member with a mere 6 posts you'd do yourself a favor, and likely be much better received by not grasping straws quoting rules, and from another forum at that, to someone who was lightheartedly saying what I just said in a much clearer, albeit blunter, manner.

Lighten up, and don`t take yourself so seriously for christsakes.

Peace,

TM

Yeah, I'm new with posting on Pattaya Addicts, but not on Philippine Addicts. That's why I'm used to better quality of response than some (not all) that I'm getting here...

People who don't like what I post have the option to 'IGNORE USER,' don't they?

To my way of thinking, that would be better than flaming me.

"Philippines Addicts is dedicated to maintaining a friendly, fun, informative and flame free atmosphere in which our members can share information of general interest about Thailand in general, Manila in particular and other areas of South East Asia of interest to our members. The forum is free to join, all we ask is that you respect... the other members of the forum. We also wish to encourage all of our members to post their questions and comments as information shared will go to the greater benefit of us all."

If you are going to quote rules why not do it from the forum you are on as it seems a bit irrelevant quoting rules from a different forum.

Anyway why so touchy and where is the flaming? I only said you seemed to have many electrical problems. Not as if I was accusing you of being a business owner building up threads in order to start asking questions on his own establishment or anything like that.

Chill

Edited by DavidL

If we could ALL chill that would be the best result.

Maybe if someone notices a member has only 6 posts they could cut them some slack, encourage and guide rather than disparage and discourage?

Maybe if someone is being a bit blunt the best thing to do is take no notice?

Ok now I want you 2 to kiss and make up :Hug1:

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

my phone wouldn't charge last month so I went to tuc.com and just off the to of the esculator from the front door there are 2 young cuties at a small desk, they showed me that my battery had a crack at the top and sold me a new one for about 200 or 250 baht and took my picture and I took a picture of the 2 of them. I would like to show you the picture of these 2 cuties but I havn't figured out how to post pictures yet

my phone wouldn't charge last month so I went to tuc.com and just off the to of the esculator from the front door there are 2 young cuties at a small desk, they showed me that my battery had a crack at the top and sold me a new one for about 200 or 250 baht and took my picture and I took a picture of the 2 of them. I would like to show you the picture of these 2 cuties but I havn't figured out how to post pictures yet

You need to click the 'more reply options' button. Then it depends if your pic is hosted elsewhere or is on your computer/tablet/phone.

If hosted click the little picture icon just under the smiley icon above the text box then insert the web address.

If on your computer under the text box is a 'choose files' button. Click this then select the picture from your comp the click open. Once the file is downloaded click the 'add to post' and you are done

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......