Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where to buy a Netbook battery?

player

I use an Acer Aspire One Netbook that I bought in May, 2010.

It uses a 6-cell Li-ion battery. That's what I need to buy.

If it matters, the CPU is an Intel Atom Processor N450 (1.66GHz, 512KB Cache)

As the battery's a year and a half old, it's time to get a new one soon.

Can anyone tell me where I can buy one in Pattaya?

Thanks.

Tukcom. Google for address but any motobike taxi will take you there.

Tukcom. Google for address but any motobike taxi will take you there.

Agree if already in Pattaya if not use Amazon as i am not a huge fan of TukCom due to them using in some cases FAKE parts in my experience. My advice is to buy it in your own country as most of the time it is cheaper than TukCom.

Agree if already in Pattaya if not use Amazon as i am not a huge fan of TukCom due to them using in some cases FAKE parts in my experience. My advice is to buy it in your own country as most of the time it is cheaper than TukCom.

Probably Second that I brought One and when back in the UK the Bugger did not work. Still being a Chap who's Glass is always Half Full and not getting around to getting One in the UK this time i took my Computer with me. Well guess what it work fine in the Shop and for a few days after then just stopped and where was I ? Yep back Home.

In the end got One on E-Bay cheaper than in Pats and it is still going so IMO give it a miss

I got a new battery put in my watch at Tuc Com and a month later my watch stopped. So I reckon they're recycling lots of old things in there.