Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Nice massage and BBBJ at Beer Bar Massage

TheOldMan

After a very disappointing visit to Lolita's yesterday (see my posting under LK Metro), I stopped for an oil massage at Beer Bar massage (or Relaxing massage, I'm not sure) on Pattaya Sai Song 11, just north of LK Metro. I didn't catch the lady's name, but she was wearing a nice red dress and had short, reddish-brown hair.

We went inside and I got naked. From the very start, she was teasing my little guy - using lots of baby oil to gently teas and taunt me with her hands, and then she would go back to the massage. She did this about six times during the course of the massage, and finally she asked if I wanted something. I said yes, she asked if she should get naked, I said yes, she wiped me off, and then she proceeded with the nicest bbbj I've had in a long time. She was slow and very good with her tongue and lips ... totally opposite from my Lolita's experience with Leo! It didn't take me long to explode in her mouth. She took it all in, made sure I was finished, and then she spit it into some tissues. (I don't mind this; swallowing seems unnecessary to me.) She massaged me a bit more before wiping off the oil. I chose to shower back at my hotel, rather than showering there.

All in all, I had a great experience there and would recommend it to anyone who wants a stress-relief massage and bbbj.

:09:

curious as to the cost old man?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 3 weeks later...

Great report mate.

I am really going to try and get to Soi Honey more this trip but will check out this place also.

I will always remember the massage I received from Tammy at Yellow House and looking for something similar.

It was a fantastic sensual massage followed seamlessly into a BBBJCIM....the were no questions it just happened.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

HJ's in massage parlors are usually 200 B, BJ 300-400, ST 500.

If a girl is extra nice (kissing, undressing, no pressure for tip etc.), a 50-100 B tip (that equals 10-20%) is very justified.

I heard that some girls in Soi Honey (Soi 11) try to press for 1000 B now,

but I would never go for that you can easily find nice looking girls for LT for that price.

â— Nice Rooms 4 rent @ Pattaya (monthly, yearly) â—

I am trying to help friends getting their offers known better. Please don't contact me for inquiries..