Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Billabong hotel vs Chinagarden hotel

pattayatries

Fellow Addics, I have narrowed down my choice of hotels for the last week of january, for those of you with experience which of those 2 hotels is best situation location wise and which of those 2 offer the best wifi reception, best service and best rooms. Your input will be greatly appreciated

thanks

Edited by pattayatries

Are you sure they have available rooms at that time?

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!!

yes will not be a problem im in contact with bot and im flexible on dates, do you have an answer to my question...?

Fellow Addics, I have narrowed down my choice of hotels for the last week of january, for those of you with experience which of those 2 hotels is best situation location wise and which of those 2 offer the best wifi reception, best service and best rooms. Your input will be greatly appreciated

yes will not be a problem im in contact with bot and im flexible on dates, do you have an answer to my question...?

I haven't stayed at either, but Billabong is more in the thick of it in LK Metro and it and Greg are generally well thought of.

China Garden is very slightly off piste down Soi Lenkee but has the better reports re facilities, especially if you can get a jacuzzi room (you won't).

Only you can make this choice through research and assessment of the many reviews of both establishments - which are quite different in what pros and cons they offer. Good luck with your dilema

I'd say Billabong to be in the mix. My stay there was great too. Its more of an full atmosphere type place. I don't think I ever just up and left or came back in without stopping and having a beer or talking to someone else staying at the hotel. It was like a poor mans club med for pussy.

"I'd say Billabong to be in the mix. My stay there was great too. Its more of an full atmosphere type place. I don't think I ever just up and left or came back in without stopping and having a beer or talking to someone else staying at the hotel. It was like a poor mans club med for pussy". lol hahaha, oor mans club med thats a good one

did you get to experience chinagarden, or anyone else had a chance to experience both

thanks in advance

Iv stayed at both, both imo are good gaffs and have their own pluses and negatives. But I would prefer to stay at the China Garden for only these reasons.

1) Its much quiter in the night on soi Lengkee, and like another bm stated Billabong "its in the thick of LK/action". and can be very noisy at times.

2) Dont like walking thru/parading my nights bar fine thru the bar to my room in front of all the girls,and the girls whence they know you are staying there hit on you for lady drinks more. China Garden has a discret side entrance and no bar ladys.

3) Way to close to the Devils Den the temptation is unbelievable, not good for my wallet or heart :A2M:

Which everone you choose you wont be dissapointed, both have good hosts and are well run, your baht your choice :D

I've stayed at both and there really is no comparison except neither have stairs. :)

China Garden is more hotel styled and Billabong is more of a guest house.

Both are great but if I had a choice I would choose china garden in a second!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Iv stayed at both, both imo are good gaffs and have their own pluses and negatives. But I would prefer to stay at the China Garden for only these reasons.

1) Its much quiter in the night on soi Lengkee, and like another bm stated Billabong "its in the thick of LK/action". and can be very noisy at times.

2) Dont like walking thru/parading my nights bar fine thru the bar to my room in front of all the girls,and the girls whence they know you are staying there hit on you for lady drinks more. China Garden has a discret side entrance and no bar ladys.

3) Way to close to the Devils Den the temptation is unbelievable, not good for my wallet or heart :A2M:

Which everone you choose you wont be dissapointed, both have good hosts and are well run, your baht your choice :D

China Garden has a jacuzi room option if you can find a girl who wants to play in the tub.......unlike some could mention who used the jacuzi for washing socks only... :GoldenSmile1:

location wise, Billabong is better. rooms in china garden are better but being as there is no bar downstairs, you dont get the banter with the girls every time you leave or return to your room, some people would see this as a plus but i love a bit of banter and the chance to get to know the staff in the establishment you are staying in.. both are great choices but i think i would choose Billabong if pushed.

China Garden has a jacuzi room option if you can find a girl who wants to play in the tub.......unlike some could mention who used the jacuzi for washing socks only... :GoldenSmile1:

555 yeah I guess there aint many jacuzzzis up in the village eh , cant understand there fear at the bubbles and jets of water .

WOW you guys are truly great, I hope to have a few beers with you, you helped me in my final search, now just waiting on the final answer, ill come back here once booked, thanks alot :GoldenSmile1:

WOW you guys are truly great, I hope to have a few beers with you, you helped me in my final search, now just waiting on the final answer, ill come back here once booked, thanks alot :GoldenSmile1:

spent a lot of time last year at the Billabong...great bar + girl's.......stayed on soi honey..the intown hotel....good hotel...this year i'm staying at the china garden...but i'll be at the Billabong..every night,for a drink or two.....you will enjoy yourself ...they are both good place's

i just stayed 10 days at the Billabong ,it was good accomadation ,only problem i had was trying to go drink for drink with greg ,some thing i would not recommend .

seems like a great place to drink and chat

"only problem i had was trying to go drink for drink with greg ,some thing i would not recommend "

why are you saying this, what happened...?

iv'e got the best of both world's ....booked in at the china garden in jan.....and i'll be drinking in the Billabong every night....