Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

MaxxCentral Condohotel

Velcro

I'm currently staying at MaxxCentral condo tell.. which I am very pleased with.

They have studio apartments and 1 bed room apartments.

The maxxcentral website gives very good details of all the rooms

http://www.maxxcentral.com/the_units.html

I spent my first 4 nights in a studio apartment on the 7th floor, now i am spending 17 days in a 1 bed room suite.

My suite is the smaller of the two types available.

I'm paying 1750 baht a night with 7th day free if you for a week.

The studio was 1050baht a night with the same 7th day free deal.

The rooms are really really nice.. very modern with aircon and cieling fan lcd tv's ( 2 in one bedroom suite).

Rooms are cleaned everyday and price includes all bills ( website suggests electric is extra)

Good water pressure

Upper rooms have decent view.

recption staff are lovely ..I have good banter with them

hotel is very secure, you need to get throught to locked doors to get to rooms

NO CHARGE FOR VISTORS

NO CHARGE FOR 2 VISTIORS.

These condos are level with Central Festival.. The central Festival building is what blocks our seaview.

You have beach road.. Second Ave.. and then Third Ave.. this building is just off Thrid Ave.

If you were to walk towards the sea.. you would cross third ave and come out on Soi Baukau at the 7-11 opposite the food market.

Lk Merto area is the nearest to walk to.

I have a rented scooter.. so I can't make comment on the ease to get baht buses from this location.

For me the location is ideal..central for everything..Soi 6 and walking..only minutes on scooter.

every girl I have brought back here has been impressed my this hotel

the owner and builder of this builing is a German man , who is here everyday and nice to talk with.

I'm so impresses I have brought off plan on his next development.

I think 1050 baht is great value for a studio apartment.. with a little class and style.

The 1 bed apartment I have.. is an indulgance..A separate lounge is not really nessesary for a vaction..but at 1750 baht..I can afford it , so I took it.

Feel free to ask me any questions.. about this place.

Here are photos I have taken off the studio

DSC01158.JPG

DSC01159.JPG

DSC01160.JPG

DSC01161.JPG

These next pictures are of the 1 bed room suite I'm staying in now..

This is the non-deluxe suite, which is slightly smaller than the deluxe ..

My suite has 1 bathroom..

deluxe has ensuite bathroom and a second separate tiolet

DSC01286.JPG

DSC01287.JPG

DSC01288.JPG

DSC01289.JPG

DSC01290.JPG

DSC01291.JPG

Thanks for the review! Looks nice, but as you say the location makes a scooter necessary.

Is there a TV in the bedroom of the "one bedroom suite" that you stay now? What inches?

I see that the space of each place in the one bedroom suite is small. I know that the whole "one bedroom suite" is big but each of the spaces in it is somehow small...as I see from the photos...what is your opinion? The quality looks good!

This hotel is in our plans with my friend but we didn't decide yet...there are 2 more hotels that have good prices and good quality that we are thinking about...

The most important think is that I read in a thread that there is some noise from the Karaoke and the bar. Is it true? Do you have problem sleeping at nights?(when you want to sleep :D)

What about the bar? Are there any nice girls that can make company to us?

Edited by KetVak

Looks really nice ;-) Which rooms feature a view towards west (towards the beach and Central Festival) from their balconies?

PS: The website states that maid service, electricity, water etc. is NOT includ in the monthly rates?!

PS: The website states that maid service, electricity, water etc. is NOT includ in the monthly rates?!

It is very common that electricity + water and cleaning is not included in monthly rental.

Looks pretty good, thanks for sharing this with us. Just what I have been looking for. If anyone knows of anything same same but different please share.

• 8 months later...

I stayed there for two years. At first glance, the rooms are nice but when you really look, the construction is pretty shoddy as is the cabinets and the bathrooms etc. They just look nice.

I'm surprised he's still around after zoning problems, flooding the garage with multiple cars in it and that "swimming pool" that looks more like a swimming lane. A number of people including myself felt he was pretty aggressive taking out for normal wear and tear out of the security deposit; remember I stayed there 2 years.

Maybe he's learned from the Maxxcentral project and his next project will be better? Fingers crossed.

the rooms are nice but when you really look, the construction is pretty shoddy as is the cabinets and the bathrooms etc. They just look nice.

Indeed, I'm staying there, but still haven't find better for the price I pay or cheaper for what I have.