Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mp3 clearing program

iceman00

Have an external hd with almost 1 tb of music but many of them are not working any more is there a program that can clean up invalid links and not working mp3??

Takes to long time for me to go trough it all manually............

Is reformatting out of the question?

Is reformatting out of the question?

are u joking?????????????????

losing all of it why would i need a program to clean it up.......be serius

What you mean invalid links? I got tons of MP3 and WMA files on external HDDs, these are actual files not links to elsewhere. As far as I can see they will only stop working if they get corrupted, or if they won't play because there's no program associated. To best of my knowledge all my MP3 files will play. If I found there was a load that would no longer play I'd be very worried about what's gone wrong.

If they are randomly failing then this could be an early warning of a defective or failing disc, mp3 files don't just stop working there has to be a change in the environment, either the player sofrware/codecs or potential hardware failure

tumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo2_250.gifIn honour of Smoakparktumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo3_250.gif