IGNORED

Travel from Bangkok to Samui

djchub

Has anyone used the bus service recently to go from Bangkok to Samui and back to bangkok? I am planning a trip down to samui the day I land in bangkok and would like to know the bus timings and how comfortable the trip actually is.

You better check yourself before you wreck yourself!

Go by bus from BKK to Koh samui takes over 10h not worth it almost only Thai people go by the bus. Take Nok air or Airasia to Surat Thani from there buy a ticket to Koh samui the best way of coming there if you not like to pay overprice to Bangkok Airways.

I am one of these sad fucks that love train travel. We are catching the overnight sleeper train to Bangkok to Surat Thani and return in April. You can only book up to 60 days in advance.

http://www.railway.c...sp?lenguage=Eng

Agreed! Its seriously fun! and you really don't lose your valuable holiday time cause its night travel!

Im planning to ask my local thai friend to book tickets for me from Bangkok to Surat Thani including a ferry ride to Koh Samui!.. Thanks for the info!.. Im planning on attending the New years party at Koh phangan!

You better check yourself before you wreck yourself!

Try this page www.thailandparadise.com .There are some informations about Koh Samui or http://kohtaoonline.com/

Edited by THAJEC

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019