• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arms

• Joe_Le_Force

• sooksi

• SJL

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My favourite airlines is Austrian airlines, because they flying from capital in my country and they have connection flight in transfer place Vienna together with best connection time. Their service are not the best, but price is corresponding with need and service. Price for return ticket was Prague-Vienna-Bangkok 590 euro. Similar price has Emirates, but they have long waiting time for connection flight in Dubai.

Agreed - got stuck on Emirates and Dubai once, with a 7 hour layover…never again. Flew Austrian from Amsterdam and it was 1) cheap, 2) comfortable for economy and 3) decent food and service.

Thai International. Fly twice a day, non-stop from London, good service and if you need to make an alteration they have a convienient office in Pattaya.

Bit more expensive but I wouldn't use anyone else.

Have always used Thai airways buissness class, but my next trip 19dec i am going eva buissness class, i will post my comparison when i return

Most people who fly business know how to spell it.........

Cathy is mine- coz sometimes my Brother gets us a big price reduction.

But years back I just loved Gulf Air. Why? Well if I asked for a drink about 3 times in half an hour...they'd just hand me half a bottle of scotch to shut me up!

On the way back once (with Gulf) I was the only one in that section of the plane, so I was lying down across four seats.

When I heard this giggling, I looked around & there was two beautiful hostesses chating & giving me a big smile!

So I gets up & asked them what's so funny, they said they were trying to guess where I came from.

After a while of easy banter, one leaves me with the really beatifull one!!! All alone on this plane!

She started talking (I started drinking) She was from Lebanon & that she was sadly so lonely due to her being away so often...Grrrrrr!

Our conversation got so deep after a few hours that she was implying that she wanted to see me sometime in London!

(Oh yes, I lied about where I'd just had a holiday - LoL) She was asking me about previous girlfriends, Family - allsorts,

& she really started to open her .....'Heart' to me (but not her legs!) BUT....

She also had opened the fridge, & I was knocking back the vodka like it was going out of fashion!

After about 4 hours I was really pissed & started to talk utter shit....

Then I noticed the tone in her voice change, she got up & said she had work to do. It was her now talking to just a passenger...Ahhh - Shit!

Getting of the plane & she blew me a little kiss & walked away from me...Bollocks, I so messed that one up big time!

Edited by swagman

I'm flying with Emirates in 2 weeks, they were the cheapest by around £200, but by reading some of the reviews on the plane we are flying in (A380), it's supposed to be really good. Time will tell.

I allways fly direct from sydney to BKK, my fav is Thai airways, the planes seem a bit old but the service is good, food ok etc, the last 3 trips have been with Emirates as they were the cheapest the planes are great but the service is really shit, its an hour after takeoff before you get a drink, then another hour or so before you get a meal and then they dont even wake you for breakfast( and i might add its only a muffin and an apple) serivce shit but good plane.

<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p>Quotable Quotes......

"IM AN AUSSIE! OF COURSE I GO DOWN UNDER"........AUSSIEASSMAN

"I BRINGS THE RUCKUS TO THE LADIES"

"HOW YOU GOING TO FUCK BITCHES IN A TWIN BED"?

"BLACKMAN DOING HIS THING BABY, BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKER,BARACK OBAMA IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS"!

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WIFE BACK MAN,I DONT WANT THE BITCH NO MORE, I JUST SAID I HIT IT AND I QUIT IT"!

.......LEON BLACK

"WOKA WOKA".....FOZZY BEAR & SHAKIRA

Lynx Jet, the Australian deodorant campaign launched in November 2005, has won the Grand Prix in the Cannes Media Lions, along with two Gold Lions in the Lions Direct awards and a Promo Lion in the sales-promotion category. The controversial campaign was centred around the concept of an airline designed for young men seeking encounters of the sexual kind. Lowe Hunt, Sydney, and Universal McCann, Sydney, worked with Unilever to negotiate the lease of Jetstar planes for the beginning of Schoolies, a rite of passage for school leavers in Australia. The planes were painted in yellow and flights to the Gold Coast (Schoolies Mecca) featured hostesses in yellow uniforms. The ‘mostesses’ appeared at key events in Australian state capital cities.

The television ad associated with the Lynx Jet campaign featured a promise of male fantasy on the new Lynx Jet airline. As screen shots here reveal, the concept took airline care way beyond the limits of ethical standards for airline stewards. Understandably there was a backlash from Australian airline stewards, and it wasn’t long before Jetstar cancelled the lease arrangement.

lynx-jet-mile-high-club.jpg

lynx-jet-mostess.jpg

How do the coach seats on China Air compare to domestic flights on, for instance, American Airlines? Just as cramped? Do they recline more than a few degrees?

Over the past 16 years I have flown to Los with most carriers and for me, without doubt, it has to be emirates. I flew with on one trip and the flights attendance had me and my wing man sat at the back with them drinking free wine. We even got invited to there party in Dubai. I didn't go as Los was calling.

Worst for me was my very first flight to Los in 1995 with monarch, absolutely crap, no leg room, no free drink. Just horrendous. Do they still fly there??

Thai - food, flight times and quality of service

EVA - Price and times

Cathay - good service but not direct from LHR

for me the frequent flyer miles are important if you fly a lot ,

Depending which airline you can get a free RT ticket after 4 trips for me , and you can earn miles on a credit card to get it quicker ,

I had 2 RT free flights USA-BKK this year .

something to think about....

BK

Oman Air for me, flown several times to and from the UK, plenty of room.

The worst is Thai, shit planes and no backseat screens, last time I flew they showed some documentary about three times on the fight.

Worst service by far, Qantas, flying back to the UK the breakfast trolley got to my row, gave the two people next to theirs and they said they'd come back to me as they'd run out. Ten minutes and nothing, spoke to a crew member and was told I was asleep and had missed it, the people next to me said I wasn't and said what had happened, the crew member called all three of us liars and flounced off.

I dont think you can beat a direct flight to Bangkok with Thai. Air Asia comes a close 2nd if you can handle a short stop in KL.

Thai International. Fly twice a day, non-stop from London, good service and if you need to make an alteration they have a convienient office in Pattaya.

Bit more expensive but I wouldn't use anyone else.

where in pattaya is the office

Dayo...

I fly EVA air. Business class is about 2000 Euros and it is a non stop flight. And the best is that they give you a ticket for the VIP channel at the immigration in BKK. That safes about 30 to 50 minutes because you do not have to queue up.

I have chance to fly with Thai airways and Cathay Pacific with a direct flight. I tried both of them. I am more happy with Cathay. Last 4 times i fly with Cathay.