Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Your favorite airline?

Phil miller

QANTAS. For my next trip they leave here at 1.35pm in the afternoon, getting me into BKK 6.50 pm so you still have the evening ahead of you. Return flight leaves at 8.55 pm, so you get that day as well.

BA is good too.

What I hate most is when you book a QANTAS flight and its actually operated by Jetstar!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arms

• Joe_Le_Force

• Phil miller

• roppa

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QANTAS. For my next trip they leave here at 1.35pm in the afternoon, getting me into BKK 6.50 pm so you still have the evening ahead of you. Return flight leaves at 8.55 pm, so you get that day as well.

BA is good too.

What I hate most is when you book a QANTAS flight and its actually operated by Jetstar!

Why would Qantas be operated by Jetstar, or do they operate codeshare flights ?? Thought on BA lined up with QF ?

Why would Qantas be operated by Jetstar, or do they operate codeshare flights ?? Thought on BA lined up with QF ?

Many QANTAS flights are codeshare or operated by Jetstar - most often on popular routes in and out of Australia to Asia , e.g. BKK, Denpasar.

QANTAS owns Jetstar.

Edited by sinbad5

I have flown on many of these airlines but the best one for me is on Walking Street.

How do you write, create?" You don't, I told them. You don't try. That's very important: not to try, either for Cadillacs, creation or immortality. You wait, and if nothing happens, you wait some more. It's like a bug high on the wall. You wait for it to come to you. When it gets close enough you reach out, slap out and kill it. Or if you like its looks you make a pet out of it."

Charles Bukowski. Bukowski.jpg

I have flown on many of these airlines but the best one for me is on Walking street.

Yes they have the best services of all :)

For long flights I found Quatar quite excellent, but for short trips between asian countries I'd pick a cheap company like Lionair, AirAsia or something similar.

Singapore Airline and Emirate

Greetz , Stealth

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrStealth009  ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

my-asian-playboy-lifestyle-2011-trip-report/

my-fetish-ladyboy-lifestyle-2011-trip-report/

===================================================================================================

my-fetish-ladyboy-lifestyle-2012-the-phillippines/

phillipino-ladyboy-rubi-exclusive-photoshoot/

my-playboy-nightlife-guide-to-meet-phillippines-freelancers/

ladyboy-lover-on-tour-2012-phillippines-hotels/

asia-tourist-information-the-phillippines/

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

The best airline is Thai, great service and direct flight from Brisbane and on the way home you usually have the row of seats to yourself to lie down and relax

:Hello9:

Japan Airlines for me. I like it. :9of10Score:

Good food, good service and especially beautiful stewardesses :24:

Thai Air for me,it's the only airline that has direct flights from Perth to Bangkok and I've always found the service etc. very good.And very often the plane is not full so plenty of room.I've tried a few of the non-direct airlines but just don't like hanging around airports during the change over.

Cheers :Chokdee:

When I was young I lived on the "wildside".Now I'm older I live on the "darkside".

Thai airways have shit old planes, Eva nice ones, however used Jet Airways recently - great planes, loads of free booze on tap but having to stop in the bureaucratic nightmare that is India is a real pain in the arse! Plus Indians tend to bring their babies with them as I found out on Sunday!!

Have always used Thai airways buissness class, but my next trip 19dec i am going eva buissness class, i will post my comparison when i return

Have always used Thai airways buissness class, but my next trip 19dec i am going eva buissness class, i will post my comparison when i return

Flash git!

Korean Air is my favorite airline. Great service, comfortable seats, hot flight attendants, and reasonably priced. I highly recommend Korean Air!

Emirates for me.

A modern well maintained fleet and good service, they often upgrade your ticket.

No one seems to have mentioned china airlines(for good reasons) :-) they're the cheapest for me- i don't mind the wait in amsterdamage on the way over-can pop into the red light district for a about 1.5hrs comfortably and be nice and "merry" getting on the plane... drop my roofie and hey presto-wake up 7-9 hrs later with a sore throat from snoring(sorry if your the poor sod sittin next to me):-)

On Friday I will be flying with my favourite airline Etihad.

My flight takes off from Manchester Airport at 8:50 in the morning and I arrive at BKK airport at 06:50am the next day

I must say Finnair. It is only company which have direct flights from Helsinki to Bangkok.