Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Need place under 1000 baht per night

thenoobster

I am heading over to pattaya on the 22nd of January and leaving on 2nd of February.

Needs to be girl friendly and does not need to be right in the centre of town, would prefer a place that has less noise at night.

Just stayed at China Garden, great place but too much nosie of a night (very hard to sleep).

Not fussed if its north or south pattaya but would like a nice room setup similar to China Garden.

try e-mailing Pattaya Bay Resort..can be got for a 1000 on a weekly deal

quite place too

http://pattayabayres...om/default.aspx

some good guesthouses on LK Metro too

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

See how much Armageddon is - I only pay just over that for one of their top 4 rooms at Christmas - complete with nice sofa for chilling and a fishtank etc (Hollywood room) http://www.armageddonbar.com/

But you can get for less than 1000 in that area for sure

My current strip report with lots of pics coming http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/92409-the-return-of-kangarooted-babesbeersbjs-boombooms/page__p__1461292#entry1461292

See how much Armageddon is - I only pay just over that for one of their top 4 rooms at Christmas - complete with nice sofa for chilling and a fishtank etc (Hollywood room) http://www.armageddonbar.com/

Hmm, I had never even considered this guesthouse on any of my trips. Rooms are quiet nice and meet my requiremnt of having a sofa. Might have to give them a go on one of my next visits

Armageddon is a great place to stay,also has a side entrance at night for the ppl who like not to do the walk of shame through the bar with there Bfine.great rooms

hotel Bella Vista soi conection soi 7 and soi 8. About 890 B/night. Floor number for room 412 quiet. hotel do not have swimming pool, but have strategic position.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I am heading over to pattaya on the 22nd of January and leaving on 2nd of February.

Needs to be girl friendly and does not need to be right in the centre of town, would prefer a place that has less noise at night.

Just stayed at China Garden, great place but too much nosie of a night (very hard to sleep).

Not fussed if its north or south pattaya but would like a nice room setup similar to China Garden.

how much noise is there at the china garden....ive booked for 3 week's in jan....

how much noise is there at the china garden....ive booked for 3 week's in jan....

I stayed in rooms 102 and 104, some nights ok but that Karaoke bar is just so loud next door.

I have heard that if you can get a room on a higher floor it is ok.

Still a very good place to stay for the money.

I stayed in rooms 102 and 104, some nights ok but that Karaoke bar is just so loud next door.

how much are you paying per night. i stayed there in sept and i think it was about 500 baht ! good guesthouse !

thank's for the reply....i think i'm on the 3rd floor...so i should be ok....3 of us have booked room's ...we have a room on each floor...

how much are you paying per night. i stayed there in sept and i think it was about 500 baht ! good guesthouse !

i'm staying in jan...it's 800 baht a night.....good price for jan....and the report all say it's a great place!!!!

Hmm, I had never even considered this guesthouse on any of my trips. Rooms are quiet nice and meet my requiremnt of having a sofa. Might have to give them a go on one of my next visits

Mate - check out my current TR - I arrived last night and just put up a load of photos of the room http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/92409-the-return-of-kangarooted-babesbeersbjs-boombooms/page__p__1461292#entry1461292 Let me know what you think or ask me - I might get some more photos of the other rooms as well.

Mate - check out my current TR - I arrived last night and just put up a load of photos of the room http://www.pattaya-a...92#entry1461292 Let me know what you think or ask me - I might get some more photos of the other rooms as well.

Thanks bud, I noticed on your TR it said there still accommodation choices available there at Short notice so I fired off an email to enquire about 27/28 December. (have The Vault organised 24/25/26, but have to spend 2 more days in Patts before taking the TGF to her Isaan Village for New Year

Thanks bud, I noticed on your TR it said there still accommodation choices available there at Short notice so I fired off an email to enquire about 27/28 December. (have The Vault organised 24/25/26, but have to spend 2 more days in Patts before taking the TGF to her Isaan Village for New Year

Not sure how you got on with your Armageddon enquiry but just incase I asked here for you when I was having a beer last nite and they have availability on your dates. I have never stayed here but always wanted to give it a go - but they never answered my emails. You may know the place, in the middle corner of LK Metro.

They want 750 per nite - I haven't seen the room because theres someone in it now, but the photo looks alright - huge sofas !

PM me if your interested and I can put a deposit down if you like.

alui1.jpg

alui2.jpg

This room is available, please see the website for details, separate bedroom & lounge, ceiling fans, 2 TV's 2 DVD players etc.

Cheers Dave

4A (1) copy.jpg4A (2) copy copy.jpg4A (3).jpg4A (5) copy copy.jpg4A (7) copy.jpg4A (8) copy.jpg4A (9) copy.jpg4A copy copy.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Thai archers have room 750 baht night

www.facebook.com/pages/The-Thai-Archer-Pattaya/145773632138310

Edited by kaitsu2

I don't know anything about this place but was talking with a guy who comes 6 months at a time, and this place has a pool and overlooks the sea, 800 baht night. AA Pattaya hotel soi 13. I'm going to go look at it before I leave.

I don't know anything about this place but was talking with a guy who comes 6 months at a time, and this place has a pool and overlooks the sea, 800 baht night. AA Pattaya hotel soi 13. I'm going to go look at it before I leave.

Looks good for the money, just need to know what the noise levels are like at night.