IGNORED

Attached images not embedding

Frosty

Hey, got a question about attached files/images in a post. No, it's not here at this forum but an IPB forum I run for a few friends.

Here's the situation. I can post pictures and use the 'insert graphics' option to add pictures from external sites and everyone can see them okay. But, if I use the 'attach files' option to add graphics it appears that only my group (I'm the only member in it) can see the graphics in the post. Everyone else sees the attached image name where the image should be with the option to download the image.

How the hell can I fix this? I know IPB has documentation, but using it is unwieldly. I've also tried google searching with no concrete results.

Okay, I guess this was a harder question than I thought. I'll add a link to my forum where the post is visible to the public / guests. I can see graphics in the posts, but when you go there you won't see the graphics. This is driving me nuts, and it's not like IPB has decent documentation you can search.

http://www.sotmesc.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=36055

Problem fixed, I think. Who the hell makes 'attached images' a permission option for 'downloads'?

Fucking IPB ...