IGNORED

Soi Honey-Bum blaster

detectivethai

Can anyone recommend a hotel under or around 1000 baht per night in or near Soi Honey that has a toilet with the "bum blaster" water hose in?

Ive stayed at Inntown and Bay Breeze but the toilets do not have the refreshing and hygiene facility of a "bum b;aster hose"!!!

Also stayed at Dynasty and Sandy Springs in soi 13 but alas! no bum blaster.

Can anyone recommend a hotel under or around 1000 baht per night in or near Soi Honey that has a toilet with the "bum blaster" water hose in?

Ive stayed at Inntown and Bay Breeze but the toilets do not have the refreshing and hygiene facility of a "bum b;aster hose"!!!

Also stayed at Dynasty and Sandy Springs in soi 13 but alas! no bum blaster.

I would send an email request to Malee hotel and Captain's bar, their rooms are nice and affordable.

http://www.thecaptainsbar.com/Home_Page.php

Malee hotel's web site is down now, but here is an email address [email protected]

BTW, you have mentioned BayBreeze hotel, what do you think of their rooms and service ? Is it a nice place to stay ?

Halfway down Soi 6 there's a couple of places with bum blasters.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

Never had a room in Pattaya that did not have a bum gun :WTF1:

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

I would send an email request to Malee hotel and Captain's bar, their rooms are nice and affordable.

http://www.thecaptai...m/Home_Page.php

Malee hotel's web site is down now, but here is an email address [email protected]

BTW, you have mentioned BayBreeze hotel, what do you think of their rooms and service ? Is it a nice place to stay ?

Stayed in BB last weekend, service was unnoticeable which suited me. Front desk were pleasant, but the katoey night clerk was always in the back office on the pc, rather than on front desk where cctv monitors are.

Also day time front desk staff informed me not to use room safes as they werent safe and advised me to use safety boxes at front desk for 30baht per day??

I had deluxe room at 1400 pn (standard rooms were full @ 900 baht pn} which I didn't feel was worth it although a very nice sized room. Old TV with bad reception. Bathroom was dated and as stated the less than hygenic toilets with no bidet or "bum blaster". Probably suit farangs that dont normally use bidets.

At the price I dont think it was vfm with so many other newer places available around the 1500 mark. I only took it as my buddy had already booked us a couple of rooms.

Stayed in BB last weekend, service was unnoticeable which suited me. Front desk were pleasant, but the katoey night clerk was always in the back office on the pc, rather than on front desk where cctv monitors are.

Also day time front desk staff informed me not to use room safes as they werent safe and advised me to use safety boxes at front desk for 30baht per day??

I had deluxe room at 1400 pn (standard rooms were full @ 900 baht pn} which I didn't feel was worth it although a very nice sized room. Old TV with bad reception. Bathroom was dated and as stated the less than hygenic toilets with no bidet or "bum blaster". Probably suit farangs that dont normally use bidets.

At the price I dont think it was vfm with so many other newer places available around the 1500 mark. I only took it as my buddy had already booked us a couple of rooms.

Thanks a lot, one more out from the list makes my choice easier