IGNORED

two SIM cards with same number in Thailand? (using two phones, same number)

Sledneck

I want to use both my iPhone 4 and my old cheap phone with the same thai number on my next trip of possible. The iPhone needs a micro SIM card, but my old phone use regular sized SIM card.

Any ideas how I can do this? I just need to use one at a time, but don´t want to switch SIM card between the phones of practical reasons.

If it´s too much hassle I wont do it, cause i´m only gonna stay 4 weeks. Back home in Norway i have two sim card with the same number (twin SIM)

I don't think it's possible, since each SIM is basically a unique ID. Two unique ID's live on the system would cause havoc, so I would be surprised if it's technologically possible.

Grab one of these:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1311&_nkw=micro+sim+adapter&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I don't think it's possible, since each SIM is basically a unique ID. Two unique ID's live on the system would cause havoc, so I would be surprised if it's technologically possible.

Grab one of these:

http://www.ebay.com/...-All-Categories

I don't think it's possible either even though it is a great idea. Try calling customer service and see what happens.

You could always just get two simms, pick one for a primary number to give out to everyone and auto forward all calls made to it to the other phone whenever you decide to carry it. It may even be possible to have both phones ring at the same time. You'll have to play around with that to see if it works. This could save you the hassle of having to constantly switch simms since you can program the code required for this to work on speed dial to switch back and forth fairly quickly.

Of course it is possible. The cell company routinely reissues SIM cards if you lose the phone. Just get one, go to AIS and tell them it is missing or fell in the sea and you want a new SIM with the same number and they encode the number on a SIM card.

Of course you cannot have them both on (even the other phone cannot be on) at once.

Of course it is possible. The cell company routinely reissues SIM cards if you lose the phone. Just get one, go to AIS and tell them it is missing or fell in the sea and you want a new SIM with the same number and they encode the number on a SIM card.

Of course you cannot have them both on (even the other phone cannot be on) at once.

For sure they will cancel the first one before issuing a new card.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

One point of getting a replacement sim if you tell them you previous phone was stolen, would be to cancel the old sim so the thief could not use up your load

He is right, follow these simple steps to clone your SIM card... http://www.5ne.org/sim-cloning/

Or learn more with this handy resource: wikipedia

Edited by tunamelt