Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Asia Hotel Pattaya

LaaMok

Would you stay at the Asia hotel on Soi 4 off pratumnak hill, its overseeing the beach and its not far from Walking Street. Its also opposite the sapphire lodge, hence trying to help path the way for fellow mongerers.

I am trying to get the hotel owners to drop the joiner fee, please vote if you would consider staying there if they didnt have a joiner fee.

If you book through Agoda and book for 2 people, I don't think you get charged, but for those that forget or those that walk through the doors, its different.

Anyway, I am in the process of convincing them to drop all joiner fees for addict members.

http://www.agoda.com...each_hotel.html

Please vote above.

We have rooms at the sapphire lodge, which means you are on site and be part of the community of girls and customers, but we realise the larger hotels can offer more amenities, so it makes sense to help promote them too.

I wouldn't stay there. I've never stayed in Jomtien before and that hotel is too remote. I'd rather stay in Pattaya and ride to the Sapphire Lodge when I feel like it.

I wouldn't stay there. I've never stayed in Jomtien before and that hotel is too remote. I'd rather stay in Pattaya and ride to the Sapphire Lodge when I feel like it.

I've always preferred to stay central Pattaya, but since staying at the black book resort I realised how easy it was to get to Walking Street, due to no traffic down pratumnak hill etc.

I voted for maybe.

I will be looking to stay at Sapphire Lodge for a 3-5 days on my next trip to check out the area more.

If I like it then there is a good chance I would head out that way again.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Its not in Jomtien !! Its just up on the hill...I've stayed all over Pattaya, and this area is nice. Your out of it so its quiet, but not to far out, as it takes a few minutes on a baht bus to get to Walking. I will say the baht bus drivers do try and take the p**s a bit (200 bht a trip down) ...but there are plenty of motorbike taxis there too....Out of interest has the Sapphire team thought if having a shuttle bus on hand for patrons?

maybe for me stayed at flipper lodge soi 7 3 years in a row so change needed for next year...

Flipper Lodge is in soi 8 mate. Flipper House in soi 7. :hello09:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I wouldn't because I got a condo.

If I think back to when I went to hotels, I didn't ride a motorcycle either, and Pratamnak soi 4 can be a pain to get transport (baht bus).

I don't know how much they racket to go to Asia hotel, but I'm sure the baht buses will consider this a chartered fare.

And forget about filling the baht bus on the bottom of soi 4...

Transport will be the major problem of anyone who doesn't ride a bike, I think.

Sapphire Lodge... Asia hotel... I see the connection... LOL

I have stayed at the Asia hotel on 10 previous trips as a VIP with a sea view room including breakfast at a cost of 1500 baht per night and 20% off all drinks and food. I was NEVER charged a joiner fee as i booked directly with the hotel. The joiner fee was 600 Baht for people who didn't book directly with the hotel. The problem with the Asia hotel is that their is a monopoly by the taxi drivers charging between 150 to 200 baht to get to Walking Street and this all adds up with the overall holiday costs. The rooms in the Asia hotel are very dated and so is the rest of the hotel and really needs total modernizing or demolition. The hotel gardens and view are outstanding and staff too excellent. The other problem with the Asia hotel is that on Christmas Eve their is a compulsory charge of 1500 baht per person for Xmas dinner whether you eat it or not. On New Years Eve their is a compulsory charge of 5000 baht per person for the New Years Eve gala dinner whether you attend or not. I no longer stay at the Asia due to better accommodation elsewhere and far cheaper and on the main baht bus routes. Getting back to your question if they removed the joiner fee I still wouldn't return as the negatives outlined far out way the positives.

• 3 months later...

some people have told me that they haven't had to pay joiner fees recently!