Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Want to rent a real bike

Man_08

Next time in Pattaya Im planning to take a few days off.

Maybe take a girl with me and hit the roads or go to a quiet place and recharge batteries.

And I think I like to ride a bike.

Is there anywhere I can rent a Yamaha V-max in Pattaya?

I prefer that bike as I have the same at home.

I have seen that there is Harleys avaliable but thats just i case of emergency. About the plastic rockets... I take a taxi insted.

Ok. English is not my first language but if i wrote in Swedish not many would understand.

I like to try vehicles other than the ones I ride and drive at home. Variety is the spice of life :GoldenSmile1:

I have seen a VMax for rent outside one of the rental places down the WS end of Beach Road.

Just a word of caution, check your travel insurance policy..... many wont let you rent anything over 125cc, lots of them wont include motorbike rental at all, and some insist that you have a valid licence for the country you are renting in, even if that country doesnt make you have one.

It was with a smile I said I could not drive anything else but the V-max.

I will check my insurence before i leave. But as many other plans made before trip its not sure its gonna happen.

Ok. English is not my first language but if i wrote in Swedish not many would understand.

On thepprasit rd coming from Thappraya rd on your right side 1/3 going there is a shop where i saw many "monster bikes" (sorry that's how they look for me as a non biker ... :GoldenSmile1: ) even theose easy riders types they have there

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Please remember riding a Bike in Thailand is not like Riding at Home no matter how good you are or think you are Tourists being injured or killed accounts for most visitor Deaths

Stats I think also show most Deaths were not down to Driver error but other factors

My Insurance allows me to Ride Motor Bikes up to 750cc but a Motorcycle Helmet must be worn and appropriate clothing

It will not cover Passengers so take note your GF or BG will in the case of accident hold you liable for costs !!!!

If i could visit Pattaya for bikeweek i would try to go with other bikers but I have to work when that week is.

Maybe safer to ride in convoy.

There is a place on Beach Road and Pattaya Land Soi 1 (the same street as Kittens & Classroom A go-go) that rents big crotch rockets, but like others said driving in LOS is not like back home.

Whenever I see a holiday farang riding round on a superbike, I just shake my head and hope they stay safe.