IGNORED

Large condo for rent or sale

mpm

A two bedroom condo on jomtien beac road, 1 minute walk to the sand, now available for rent or sale, please go to www.viewtalayrentaroom.com refrence number 0116 for pictures and details, i have listed it recentley with these agents, its in a foriegn name, will rent for 28 per month or sell at 4.6 mil..please call 0838819537 to view this 142qm full furniture condo

Hi, I am very interetsed in renting for a month early neaxt year, with a view to maybe purchasing. could not log onto it at the website you mentioned. Can you give me any more hints as to how to do that? I am not too clued up on websites.

Hi, I am very interetsed in renting for a month early neaxt year, with a view to maybe purchasing. could not log onto it at the website you mentioned. Can you give me any more hints as to how to do that? I am not too clued up on websites.

dot worry i was nt able either

hi just log on to www.viewtalayrentaroom.com and its refrence 0116

I used the search and entered 0116 still never came up

I used the search and entered 0116 still never came up

http://www.viewtalayrentaroom.com/showrefno.php?refno=0116

HI, YES had the same problem with thier search, so just entered 2 bed condos in jomtien and scroled throuh and fond it on page 2 i think, but youll know its the correct one as the refrence is right 0116, thanks..

thanks all, condo is now rented till middle of january but its still for sale..Hot news Tesco are building a superstore 2 plots further up the beach road about 100m fron Panchale Condos...

Is that area zoned as commercial, wouldn't think so "beach road Jomtien".

Next they will have the 101 businesses on the beach like Walking Street.

Wow non beach front condos getting pretty pricey now days from the looks of it.

• 2 weeks later...

HI, this 2 bed condo is available for 3 weeks from 10th jan till 1st feb, so anyone looking between those dates please contact

• 1 month later...

I take it for 1month if you intrested for 22.500BHT as soon as possible.

I feel sorry for people who don`t drink. When they wake up in the morning that`s as good as they`re gonna feel all day. (Frank Sinatra)

I take it for 1month if you intrested for 22.500BHT as soon as possible.

Hi banger, 28 is very cheap for this 2 double bedroom condo,it's right by the beach and has sea view from the 2nd balcony which are very large, did you look at the pictures

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jeff, sorry missed your call, but I can't rent it for a week, I'm off to Singapore working soon so I would prefer to sell the condo or rent it out long term, 28k for a large 2bed condo by the beach seems a good price me thinks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi major, yes the condo is still available, don't know why it's not gone yet, looking at the market this is the cheapest 2bed condo by the beach I can find, I do need to shift it soon before I head to Singapore, will drop rental price to 25 but would still prefer to sell, and before you ask mate I won't rent for less, I'd prefer to leave it empty, spoke to a Swedish guy there the other day and he's paying 40 a month for a unit the same as mine!!

A two bedroom condo on jomtien beac road, 1 minute walk to the sand, now available for rent or sale, please go to www.viewtalayrentaroom.com refrence number 0116 for pictures and details, i have listed it recentley with these agents, its in a foriegn name, will rent for 28 per month or sell at 4.6 mil..please call 0838819537 to view this 142qm full furniture condo

Couldn't find your condo on the website. There is a 96 sq m one listed for 6 million while yours is much bigger and cheaper. Go figure.

So why no takers?? If you click on the link at post number7 you'll see the picture, it's a lovely condo with sea view from the balcony, and in a Falange name, cheapest 142sqm condo by the beach I've seen

Hey Alex please go to www.Panchalae.com and take alook at the complex and there prices then tell me my unit is to expensive!

Hey Alex please go to www.Panchalae.com and take alook at the complex and there prices then tell me my unit is to expensive!

He did write "ok price" and "too expensive for me"

I read that as he thinks the price is ok, but that he cant afford it...

Expensive can not just be jugded from market price, but also in relation to personal finances, especially when you add the "for me" part...

I wish you good luck selling your apartment.

Oh... sorry mpm, i take that back, just realised he lovered the asking price.

My bad! :SoWhat1: