IGNORED

Apartment/condo 27dec-27feb

mortenste

Looking for apartment with wifi and balcony up to 30000 baht a month.have been trying to search but havent found any decent.any of guys know of something nice ?

Well, it took me a month to find a place. I searched like mad, too.

But I couldn't afford the one month deposit that a lot of places wanted.

I finally caught one with Dancewatchers. Looks pretty good.

I started my search with pattaya condo rental monthly rental.

Some places other agents have a 3 month minimum though.

Good luck!

It wasn't me

Not so easy.dancewatchers is that a good place ?

Dancewatchers is an agent, and they are great. Just very popular and are usually 100% booked.

There are many hotels on Agoda.com that have rooms in your range.

It wasn't me

Looking for apartment with wifi and balcony up to 30000 baht a month.have been trying to search but havent found any decent.any of guys know of something nice ?

Mortenste,

I have a one bed apartment available for these dates. The apartment is in Park Lane Jomtien. It is a brand new apartment and has Wifi, balcony looking over the pool, gymnasium etc. I will not require a large deposit. Just enough to cover electric, water and any small breakages. I will be back in Pattaya on Wednesday and I will also be around on the 27th Dec. Please PM me if you want any more details. Prices are well within your budget.

Regards,

Alexi.

How do you write, create?" You don't, I told them. You don't try. That's very important: not to try, either for Cadillacs, creation or immortality. You wait, and if nothing happens, you wait some more. It's like a bug high on the wall. You wait for it to come to you. When it gets close enough you reach out, slap out and kill it. Or if you like its looks you make a pet out of it."

Charles Bukowski. Bukowski.jpg