IGNORED

Royal Twins Hotel - joiner fee?

capricorn

I've read mixed reviews about the Royal Twins hotel... Is it girl friendly or not? I've read they were charging joiner fee and someone said the contrary elsewhere. That's quite confusing...

Went there w my TGF a couple of times w no issues.

Book for two people and I think u will have no issues... You can easily pass the front desk on the way to the elevator...and I don't recall them really monitoring people coming and going .... Esp late, so I'd be surprised if you had an issue.

Btw.. Purchase their frequent customer card (or whatever they call it)... You will get a 10pct discount!

Thanks for the input, man. I know this hotel is not the best choice in town by far but options are pretty limited since I decided this morning I'd spend Xmas in Pattaya... It's a bit of a last minute trip and a lot of my first choice hotels are already full over the super high season period...

If you take a girl after 6 pm, she has to register at the reception, for free. But if you a take a second one afterward, then you have to pay a joiner fee (I think 300 bt). Before 6 pm, you can take as many as you want free, provided you're discrete...

If you take a girl after 6 pm, she has to register at the reception, for free. But if you a take a second one afterward, then you have to pay a joiner fee (I think 300 bt). Before 6 pm, you can take as many as you want free, provided you're discrete...

Thanks for the info, mate. That blows since I like taking a ST girl before 10 PM, then get some rest and hit Insomnia around 2 AM...

Not all that bad ... it's a good location and the pool is really nice.

Breakfast wasn't much times I've been thereand the rooms were dated .... been over a year since I stayed though....

Couple of pics of the pool ....

pool1.JPG

pool2.JPG

With the discount card, this place is good value.We took one look at the standard rooms and they are shite! (very small) . Larger rooms are fine.

The breakfast is also shite and should be given a miss. The staff are very nice and will turn a blind eye to multiple joiners/ guests if you are nice back to them :GoldenSmile1:

yes they do charge a joiner fee, good swimming pool and good location but wouldnt stay here again too many rules in this hotel for me and staff at front desk were as grumpy as i have ever known in los.

I stayed there earlier this year in May and took one girl there who gave her ID to reception and we continued upstairs with no problem. Rooms do look old, and as the above poster says staff are very grumpy! It's mostly tour groups who use the hotel who can be a bit annoying, but it's a decent budget hotel imo in quite a good location

• 8 months later...

Their discount card is good value, but you need to renew each year if 12 months has passed since your initial stay.

Have stayed there often over last 5 years, very convenient with Royal Garden Plaza over the road and a quick walk to beach area.

Agree breakfast is not too good but you don't have to take it and the rate becomes cheaper.