IGNORED

WANTED- Rent pick-up truck

felix the cat

I'm looking to rent any model pick-up truck...preferably automatic (but manual is ok) Diesel is a must (travelling long distance) & not to old (2008 up)...for around 4-5 days between the 25th-29th Feb 2012.

If anyone can help me out or steer me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. :)

Please PM me,

Cheers,

Paul (felix)

Try the car rental place on Xzite car park , pretty reasonable rates and nothing too shabby .... i rented a brand new Hi-Lux last year had to collect something in BK and had no probs whatsoever there also used them a couple of time for cars when going to Koh Chang ...... There are 3 rental firms on the car park the one i always use is nearest to the Jct Of Xzite /3Rd Rd .... I'm guessing at about 2200 a day but it wasa year ago i rented so dead certain on prices , but i did shop about at the time and i wouldnt have booked if he was expensive .

Good luck with the driveing ... gotta just love the undertaking lol

Try the car rental place on Xzite car park , pretty reasonable rates and nothing too shabby .... i rented a brand new Hi-Lux last year had to collect something in BK and had no probs whatsoever there also used them a couple of time for cars when going to Koh Chang ...... There are 3 rental firms on the car park the one i always use is nearest to the Jct Of Xzite /3Rd Rd .... I'm guessing at about 2200 a day but it wasa year ago i rented so dead certain on prices , but i did shop about at the time and i wouldnt have booked if he was expensive .

Good luck with the driveing ... gotta just love the undertaking lol

Yep thanks m8....but i'd rather book a truck through someone here on PA. I heard alot of bad reports from these dealerships were they not only sting you on the daily price but also on not returning your deposit.....A bit like those jet-ski scams.

Nah this guy is str8 mate .... like i say i've had 3 vehicles from him now and never a problem .... also my apartment overlooks the car park and i've never seen so much as an arguement ..... anyways up to youuuuuu just trying be helpfull .... As for the Jetskis i wouldnt go near them either :Think1:

I'm looking to rent any model pick-up truck...preferably automatic (but manual is ok) Diesel is a must (travelling long distance) & not to old (2008 up)...for around 4-5 days between the 25th-29th Feb 2012.

If anyone can help me out or steer me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. :)

Please PM me,

Cheers,

Paul (felix)

Here you go.

Hi just call my mate Tony on 0871430929 he has a nice Toyota HI LUX for rent, its diesel about 3 year old, he will give you details, cheap i think about a grand a day but you would need to disciss that with him..cheers

Thanks Serpentine....I scrolled through many pages & i must of miss this post :Oops1: Thanks for help

• 1 month later...

Shit this is harder than i thought!!! :Hair_Out1: I'm getting a few phone numbers but no one answering!

I'll keep trying :GoldenSmile1: