IGNORED

LK Hotels Email

rob44

Just read some comments that they aren't really great in aswering the emails, is this still the case? Just made a reservation yesterday but have to do a little change to it, I used the email address [email protected].

I wrote them on the 24 november to ask about a suite for my x-mas trip.. got a reply 2 days ago.. so in my experience about 1 week to respond..

Lol, you'd think a hotel chain that big would be a bit better in answering the emails. I guess not. Been three days now and haven't gotten a reply from them or my Bangkok hotel, who at first replied very quickly.

Edited by Mr. Muscle Beach

They are useless mate. I wrote last month to inquire about a reservation. No response for a few days so I started sending follow up emails every day. Eventually came back with a quote - I responded asking about some other rooms given the price they quoted was outside my budget. Same story so had to persistently follow up. Eventually gave up and booked elsewhere. Still have not heard back from them and it had been a few weeks.

IMHO LK is a great group of hotels but it could be so much better. It is very poorly managed, service is rude, prices have increased substantially in recent years, and the rooms are starting to show their age.

Yeah I did manage to get one reply from them, which was pretty much useless and after that nothing. I kind of regret making the reservation in the first place, it seems you'd have to pay 10% to cancel and they already charged the full amount from my credit card.

I stayed at LK many times and would recommend you email the specific hotel directly – and not use the lk-group reservation service. I have most experience with Renaissance who has always answered me within 24 hours.

Contacting them directly will also give you the change to get better prices/discounts. In the last 4 years, through many stays, I have never paid the rates from the LKgroup site.

If you have stayed there before be sure to mention that (politely) when asking for price, as they do give better offers for their repeat customers.

Have a good time :-)

Didn't find a hotel specific email for LK Royal Suite. It's high season and I don't think they will be giving any discounts to the monthly rate, I wouldn't pay the normal rate they have. It's 2k per night for the Garden Suite which seems quite nice, although couldn't find any reviews about it, just the regular one bedroom suites. http://www.lkpattaya.com/royalsuite/garden-suite.php

Anyway, just tried to do a smallish change to the dates, but only got that one useless answer.

I’m getting a fair discount at LK R from x-mas till mid january - so no reason not to try :)

It is high season but they are not full

But regarding the garden suite I think you are correct that 2k a night is a very good price and probably the lowest they will offer.

Hope you have a ball :Party3:

and please make a review of the garden suite as I am tempted to try, even if I prefer the LKR Soi Diana location.

hello reje7, i have also stayed at the lk ren and like it very much. i always travel in july. some guys i met playing golf on my last trip also told me to contact them direct but don't have that info. how can i email directly to them. i will be coming again for 3 weeks in july. thanks for your help

I sent them an Email regarding LK Royal (brekfast and internet is included in the monthly rate) and got a reply after 6 hours, so no problem for me.

I heard there is a new LK, the Empress? right on Beach Road at about soi 10?

Just to clarify before folks get too excited, the normal nightly rate for the LK Royal Suites "Garden Suite" is 7,000THB per night. Online booking gives a discount of 2,000THB, it doesn't take the nightly rate down to 2,000.

Thought I'd better mention it before they drown in booking requests, sorry for the Thread Fcuk :GoldenSmile1: .

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

hello reje7, i have also stayed at the lk ren and like it very much. i always travel in july. some guys i met playing golf on my last trip also told me to contact them direct but don't have that info. how can i email directly to them. i will be coming again for 3 weeks in july. thanks for your help

Write to them at [email protected]

thanks rajp1000. you are the man. merry christmas

thanks rajp1000. you are the man. merry christmas

Most welcome BONES01. Glad I could be of help.

good luck to you all with LK I use to always do LK Metropole until April of 2011 when the service, email, phone, room and hotel service bit the big one. They accidently booked me twice but after SEVERAL EMAILS AND CALLS it was worked out but it them to hang up on me several times saying i requested 2 rooms same dates same superior and that was that. I was told on the phone after weeks of no answers on email and phone to resolve that the fault was mine and they were too busy to keep talking me about my problem and hung up on me 2 times. SHOCKING>

When I arrived it only got worse and worse and worse. I was SHOCKED at the treatment towards the customer/guest. Im banning them and won't return to that treatment, i had blood in my sheets, NOT FROM ME, Black mold in the kitchen the corners and dirty pans and microwave was full of exploded food upon entering the room.

after a few hours house keeping came in and had maintanence recalk the counter to wall over the black mold. Microwave not cleaned, human grime and grease on peep hole was disgusting.

SUMMING UP if you are having email issues wait till you arrive!!