Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

ryan1987

BAR FOR SALE

Exciting opportunity to own a thriving bar/guesthouse in the popular Soi Buakhow area of central pattaya. The bar has a regular client base and has 100% room bookings up to April 2012.

Recently refurbished to high standard.

The business has six letting rooms and there is potential for additional income with the addition of a kitchen on ground floor.

The business has a low rent of 20,000 THB per month, utilities average 15,000. Key money paid until January 2012. 1 year of lease remains with option to renew for 3 years.

The reason for sale is owner needs to return to UK indefinately.

Asking price is 2.2 million THB

Contact steve on 0885234243 or e mail [email protected]post-72957-0-12184000-1322909791.jpgpost-72957-0-12184000-1322909791.jpgpost-72957-0-12184000-1322909791.jpgpost-72957-0-76581100-1322909876.jpgpost-72957-0-84432000-1322909913.jpgpost-72957-0-95596100-1322909953.jpgpost-72957-0-39127800-1322910001.jpg

post-72957-0-04844200-1322909841.jpg

I must say, this bar is a kind of institution for me. Spent many pleasant evenings and early mornings here. Cheapest beer in Soi Buakhaow. All the best with the sale. I hope new owners maintain old trend.

Sorry for the delay in response; the key money bpayable in one sum in January 2012 is 180,000 THB.

If there is any other questions please post, thanks for your interest.

Been there many times for drinks. Best of luck on the sale!

very new to the whole bar/owner thing and just out of curiosity (not that i am thinking of buying) what exactly is key money

how often is it paid & what determines the amount, also why doesnt the owners just incorperate that into the rent ?

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN

Hi The gun

Key money is like a rolling deposit ( non-refundable ) and is usually charged at the commencement of a lease as a single payment however some owner do incorporate it in the general rent or charge it monthly alongside the rent, it differs in each case and is a matter for negotiation.

Hi The gun

Key money is like a rolling deposit ( non-refundable ) and is usually charged at the commencement of a lease as a single payment however some owner do incorporate it in the general rent or charge it monthly alongside the rent, it differs in each case and is a matter for negotiation.

I read somewhere that the key money doesn't need to be declared by the building owner as income meaning he pays less tax.

Sorry for the delay in response; the key money bpayable in one sum in January 2012 is 180,000 THB.

If there is any other questions please post, thanks for your interest.

2.2 mil for 6 room guesthouse is over priced for that area. with only 1 year left on the lease and then having to find another 180,000 baht next month seems a bit confusing for anyone not knowing the Key Money thing.

I think the Op would be better to pay the key money and everything then come back and say ok 2.2mil with 4 years left on the lease. would appeal to more people i think if set out this way.

How much are the rooms per night?

When does the current lease finish?

When the lease runs out do you have the option to extend for another 3+3?

If so how much is the key money then?

Also this area is renowned for serious flooding and have seen it many a time when soi Buakhao.

Sounds like a great opportunity for someone.

This area is on the way up with all the additions to the LK area.

Rooms fully booked till April 2012! Sounds like business is good.

Good luck with the sale and also to the eventual new owners.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Sounds like a great opportunity for someone.

This area is on the way up with all the additions to the LK area.

Rooms fully booked till April 2012! Sounds like business is good.

Good luck with the sale and also to the eventual new owners.

It would be a great op if the price wasn't so crazy you mention LK Metro well this year there were units going there for 750-1.2 mil guesthouse 6 rooms and better location.

some pics of the rooms will help the sale.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I have posted this item on behalf of the owner, I will pass on some of the suggestions re price and renewing lease etc. The bar is actually on Soi Buakhow same side and near to kateseree bar.

Also does this include company transfer ? and can you tell us the exact location as I guess it is on Soi LK ?

Its actually on soi Baukhao about 50 meters before you turn into LK Metro at the Sugar Sugar corner opposite club blue.

PINK MAP 2 copy.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 months later...

There is businesses for sale in Pattaya, without key money,

That is what you look for,