IGNORED

LK Metro Area Room Under 600 Baht

Epimetheus

Im looking for the very best room i can get for under 600 baht in the LK Metro Area. Will be in Pattaya next week............any ideas.........

No need swimming pool.........but clean, decent wifi and balcony would be good.......

thanks for any help.........cheers

Im looking for the very best room i can get for under 600 baht in the LK Metro Area. Will be in Pattaya next week............any ideas.........

No need swimming pool.........but clean, decent wifi and balcony would be good.......

thanks for any help.........cheers

Think you're too late mate, and even if you booked 3 months ago, I don't think any guesthouses have rooms for under 600 baht at this time of year.

You might find some cheap rooms on Soi 6 - but during high season a lot of cheap rooms, budget hotels and guesthouses are quite full

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

The 'nature room' in Armageddon guest house on the metro is only 400B per night. This was early November (still low season?)

It is however quite small but has :2 balconys, fan, wifi, air con, fridge, microwave & a TV.... But no DVD player...

BARGIN REALLY!!!

Posted Image

Noodys Bar next to Devils Den.. 575 Baht..

Irish Rovers has some for 600 sometimes

Best to just ask around when you're there.. so many rooms available at the minute.

Noodys Bar next to Devils Den.. 575 Baht..

Irish Rovers has some for 600 sometimes

Best to just ask around when you're there.. so many rooms available at the minute.

Is this true that there are loads of rooms still available?

So many people are saying most places are booked out. I find it hard to believe that everywhere is fully booked as there are 100's of places to stay. I'm thinking of just risking turning up without a booking and finding somewhere when I arrive at the end of Dec

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

This is easy.....the rooms above Chow Soy Restaurant.

Then again it is not right on LK but only a stones throw away.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

All the guest-houses in the LK area are busy all year round & you'll be lucky to find one in high season. I stayed in the area last month & had to change guest-houses / rooms 3 times; I have quite an extensive 'little black book' as well.

sgu_banner.gif

There are still rooms available around this area as I've just got one on Soi Buakhow. They maybe not in the well known guesthouses on LK but there are plenty of places on Soi Buakhow, Soi Lenkee, Soi Chiayapoon which are all close that will have rooms. You have to remember that there are alot of places that don't advertise on the net and rely on walk in trade.

For 600 bht I take it your not bothered about anything too flashy, just a room with basic ammenietys.

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

Is this true that there are loads of rooms still available?

So many people are saying most places are booked out. I find it hard to believe that everywhere is fully booked as there are 100's of places to stay. I'm thinking of just risking turning up without a booking and finding somewhere when I arrive at the end of Dec

best to have a place booked at least a nite or 2 especially if u arrive late

wouldn't want to start looking at 2am

also end Dec Xmas New Years pretty busy

thanks for your help.........just stayed 2 nights at China Garden hotel.......800 baht.........will do a trip report soon.........but these rooms are one of the best i have stayed in..........many GH are full at the moment but there are rooms available if you walk around .......

Spoke to TGF tonight and room prices are going up the nearer to new year we get , as you'd expect average price rise for christmas / new year period seems to be about 200 baht per room per night so turning up on the offchance might not be such a good idea and expect to find a bargain , you only have to read on here as to who's arriving / when to realise it wont be that easy and thats just PA members , i'm sure there thousands more on their way .