IGNORED

Have You Eperienced Hostility From Thai Men Because You Were With A Thai Girl?

kontak

The first time I ventured to Pattaya with 2 mates we were walking along South Pattaya road just past Walking Street. We all had Thai BG's with us and were just minding our own business when a Thai guy walking past said something to my mates partner. My mate asked her what was said and she responded something like "Your are a slut with a westerner". My mate wanted to go beat the living daylights out of this bloke and he would have done it if I hadn't stopped him.

In hindsight I know I did the right thing as it is not worth being locked up as a result of a remark. I am just curious to know how common this attitude is amongst Thai males, and if you have had something similar happen to you.

Edited by kontak

You think Thai men like the 'westeners' who come over to fuck their , daughters , wives , mothers ?

Of course not , most Thai men related to the bar business are only worried if the girl brings in enough

money and really don't give a shit if the westener drops dead right in front of their eyes (after paying

the money of course) .

Thai men who have a family that's not related to the BG business are looking down on both the girls

and the westeners .

I had one of the welcome lads say something to the lady i was with as we walked past,

knew it was something bad due to her reaction when i asked what he said.

Little did the idiot know, I know the manager and went back to speak to him about it.

But Its very rare considering what they see going on in pattaya.

Anyway mostly you wont know as they will say shit to the girls (as in my case) you probably wont hear it or understand and usually the girls wont tell you.

Who is fit to govern others?

He who governs himself. ?

You might as well have said: nobody.

I don't think there is much to worry about. It is worse when you take a Thai girl home. People may not be rude enough to say anything but you can tell by actions and reactions what they are thinking.

Also I think you need to look what people call TGs on this forum, not very different IMO.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

You think Thai men like the 'westeners' who come over to fuck their , daughters , wives , mothers ?

Of course not , most Thai men related to the bar business are only worried if the girl brings in enough

money and really don't give a shit if the westener drops dead right in front of their eyes (after paying

the money of course) .

Thai men who have a family that's not related to the BG business are looking down on both the girls

and the westeners .

I understand that the Thai men related to the bar business couldn't give a flying f..k as I have been knocking about long enough to be able to discern from their actions and behaviour as to what they think. It is your second comment that Thai men with no interest in bars which is interesting to me.

I have only been to pattaya three times unfortunately ( due to illness ) as I would have been there a lot more times had that not been the case. Having said that I also got greetings from Thai men whilst I was stopped or slowing driving past on a motorbike who clasped their hands together and bowed their head, to which I thought ,how respectful of them.

Never had any hostility as such. Just one time a Thai taxi driver said something to my girl as we walked past. I asked her what he said, and she replied something along the lines of...."How do you have power to boom boom him" Refering to our size difference. Me being 6'2" and her about a foot and half shorter!

Cheeky f##ker , i thought, but she wasn't bothered, so nor was i really.Just laughed.

I've been outside Pattaya quite a few times with her and never had a problem, only the usual ignorant looks from non-mongering farangs!

Back packing feminazis!!!!!!!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

The worst I had was on the GF's birthday a couple of years ago when we went for a pre-Mixx game of pool on WS. There was a Thai guy there with 2 very white TGs draped over him. When I came back from the toilet the GF was giving him the evil eye right up until we left. Afterwards she told me that when I went to the toilet he approached her & said 'you sexy lady. why you with pumpui falang?' & he even nicked the my laurel from the table; I was too pissed to notice at the time!

When she told me I was ready to storm out of Mixx & sort the cheeky bastard out but she calmed me down. The irony was he was an old, bald, ugly fucker as well so the girls were only with him because he has money or connections; maybe he was even paying for them.

sgu_banner.gif

HI! ive read these threads with intrest i used to think about this a lot but in general around the villages they are happy to see the girl move on out of basic poverty BUT i was shot at buy a jealouse a few years back we took him on to prepare a garden for us my wife felt sorry for him as he had just come out of prison! but he fell for the missus big style when he realised he had no chance he came in the night with a shot gun waited for me to walk out the kitchen and BANG! he was pissed amd missed but showered my kids in glass we hit the floor for a while then called the feds he dissapeared from the area and has been given a 15 year no cme back or thats what you get in the can even that cost me 5000 bht every body else here loves me and i dont have any money SO no money no honey? not in my case a problem only around tourism i think.

Never noticed it in Thailand. Occasionally when approaching a group of motorbike taxi's with a barfine, they say something to the girl and each other but it's grins all around, with some of them rushing to get the girl on their taxi :D.

I've heard from a friend this happens in Vietnam though, English teacher frequently had locals talking shit to his girlfriend, asking why you go with foreign man etc.

One afternoon my TG and I were out on the motorbike near Pattay Tai/South Road and it started pouring rain, I'm talking buckets in a matter of seconds. So we are going along the soi and I stop a little quickly to duck under an overhang, there was a Thai guy tailgating us and he hit his brakes hard and fell when I slowed down to get under the overhang. The TG and I are under the overhang and he come us ranting, yelling, flailing his arms about. I thought we were going to fight but didn't worry as I was way bigger than him. He goes on yelling in Thai to me, I remained calm and told him (through my TG) it's not my fault he was following so close to me, it's his problem. He then goes off on my TG calling her a whore/hooker etc. She gets angry and yells back at him, something about talk to the farang not her(in Thai) and he raises his hand like he's going to hit her, I jump in between them both and tell him to get going, he goes away after a few more rants. When it was all over the TG tells me he was a katoy (just not in make-up or lady clothes), I laughed at the idea of him calling her a hooker..a Pattaya ladyboy 555.

I go out all the time around pattaya with my TGF and owe baby thai girls and guys are real friendly never had a problem even on a night around the bars

HI! ive read these threads with intrest i used to think about this a lot but in general around the villages they are happy to see the girl move on out of basic poverty BUT i was shot at buy a jealouse a few years back we took him on to prepare a garden for us my wife felt sorry for him as he had just come out of prison! but he fell for the missus big style when he realised he had no chance he came in the night with a shot gun waited for me to walk out the kitchen and BANG! he was pissed amd missed but showered my kids in glass we hit the floor for a while then called the feds he dissapeared from the area and has been given a 15 year no cme back or thats what you get in the can even that cost me 5000 bht every body else here loves me and i dont have any money SO no money no honey? not in my case a problem only around tourism i think.

I think that qualifies as hostility!

I find on a reasonably regular basis the motorbike guys will say something derogatory about you or hit on your girl.

Only once was I stupid enough to react and was quickly surrounded by 6 of the little fuckers and ended up backing off looking a bit stupid.

Its a shame... but when thai mean say things that are demaning, to the bar girl ... all i do is smile, and think... you are a lesser person then this bar girl...

the smile then becomes a good grin... thinking enjoy your 40 baht a day mate...