IGNORED

Rabbi's Elephant Bar and Guesthouse in the middle of Soi Buakow

kamluan

What's a rabbi doing running a bar in Pattaya? Oi vey.

I see one can hire the bar for functions, with all the families coming to Pattaya on holidays, it could become popular for Bar Mitsvah's !

One could order lamb on the spit instead of pig I guess.....and some kosher San Miguel light.

In all seriousness the place looks quite good, Rabbi is probably his nick name due to the beard.

He's an Aussie, a good guy, may or may not be a Jew, but I doubt that he's really a Rabbi..... anyway, what if he is? Down south in Patong there is a little Jewish enclave where they have religious activities in a building surrounded by bars, and less than 500 metres from a mosque.

I have heard great stories about this bar .and how friendly the owner is there Rabbi Cohen,

Thanks for the link.

What's a rabbi doing running a bar in Pattaya? Oi vey.

I suppose they do not serve Eisbein and Sauerkraut ? lol

I think its a Nickname and has nothing to do woth the regilion word rabbi as he is an aussie man.

But a good guy, and now with the only streetcam in the middle of soi buakow

Totally off topic, but isn't "Rabbi" a Scots contraction of the name 'Robert'? Judging by the photo's on the website, there's certainly a Scottish theme to the parties.

Looks cool, I'll have to try to remember to call in when I'm meandering up Buakhao next time.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

his bar also funcions as clubhouse of the Pattayagolf society, and orgenizes criket and golf tours, have a restaurant, guesthouse and massage and a 24 streetview of the life at Soi Buakow.

and his website is nr 2 on google page rank!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard great stories about this bar .and how friendly the owner is there Rabbi Cohen,

Thanks for the link.

Cohen is a very common Jewish name, so I guess he is Jewish.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Last time I went they cancelled 'Happy Hour'.....see the receipt.

DSCN0243.JPG

If he was better looking.........I would have tried to find out for you........

I heard he has a special talent, whereby he can convert non jewish girls into jewish ones through insemination !

• 2 months later...

Because this last time you passed there it whas very complicated to get beer, and in the fleed times everywhere the prices went up, even cheap bars like soi newplaza 50 thb a heiniken went up to 60 at the fleed times, now fleed gone and everything as normal...and as extra carlsberg came back!!

ummmmmmmm............Sunee Plaza and Boyztown didnt raise their prices.......in fact 'BoyCandy' go go lowered their beer prices.

The flood was just an excuse to raise prices...make bar owners extra dosh with some excuse as that......

Not correct, at this last fleed it whas hard to get for example heiniken and other beers, and the ones who had a stock for sale sold it more expensive ...

sorry mate never went to boyz town or sunee Plaza.

This flood whas not an excuse even could not get a heineken at 7/11 for a few days, or a marlboro box..

good for us it's back to normal...

enjoy your night at sunee plaza ir boyztown.....you won't find me for sure...

• 1 year later...

FYI, A thousand years ago one family where the religious leaders of the Jews, their name Cohen, mozel tof. Thin Girls !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived