Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fishing Trips in Patts

devee8

at the end of Walking Street past the siam bayshore resort about 100 meters on the left theres a tackle shop that does charter deep sea fishing trips top notch

at the end of walking street past the siam bayshore resort about 100 meters on the left theres a tackle shop that does charter deep sea fishing trips top notch

thanks for the info mate. any thing on price? curious as to the cost of a days deep sea fishing.

My wife told me of a place - I think it is called Monkey Island. You get there by speed boat. I get the idea that the island is deserted and you take food, alcohol etc with you. The guy/s on the speed boat will supply fishing tackle etc and cook the fish for you on the island.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

You best bet is to go with Pattaya sports club, can't remember the exact name but it is located on 3rd road near hollywood disco they do proper fishing trips once a month around 1000baht each.

Most of the fishing in and around Pattaya bay is a waste of time and money, these boys take you off Sattahip.

You best bet is to go with Pattaya sports club, can't remember the exact name but it is located on 3rd road near hollywood disco they do proper fishing trips once a month around 1000baht each.

Most of the fishing in and around Pattaya bay is a waste of time and money, these boys take you off Sattahip.

Thanks for the 411 there brother, will not this for my next trip.Thanks

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

• 2 weeks later...

iv been deep sea fhising its about 800/900 but you need to be ready for about 6-7am lol

• 3 weeks later...

Pattaya Diving & Fishing at the end of Walking Street near Bali Hai Pier are a friendly bunch: http://shar.es/Wkq03

We're wondering if anyone has any success fishing from the beach or rocks around Pattaya ... any thoughts on that?

Register and play for FREE. Win points. Claim cash and prize rewards sponsored by local businesses. Be a winner!

313005_162225613856613_161827377229770_337741_438166_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

For fishing trip, look at scandibar.com you can find fishing from the menu, it is a nice big boat, and you get food included in the price

Nok Ka Wao

Great Thread and Good Info................................

Shop called seaduction at bali hai, opposite the entrance to the pier. predominantly a dive shop, but one of the owners is a keen fisherman and runs trips subject to demand. Heard only good about them. I would agree with a previous post, any fishing trip to the Pattaya islands is a waste of time.

In addition to my last post. having just looked at their website, it would appear that the shop name has changed to Pattaya diving and fishing.

Not sure if this is in any way linked to a change in ownership.