IGNORED

Is Hotel Hopping A Option

vic11427

Yes of course it is.

I have stayed off Walking Street then moved down to Beach Road then again few days later up to Soi 6 area.

All places have different things to offer.

I have also just turned up booked One Noght moved ad didn't like hotel then moved again and again either because could not stay longer or again didn't like the place.

Also hotel Hopped to avoid Girls 55555

Having changed hotels halfway through my 7 night trip, I would suggest that it depends in part upon how long you will be there.

For a short trip like mine, it was a pain in the ass. I lost quite a few hours packing and then unpacking as soon as I got to my second hotel. I did it because of free nights at both, but think I will shoot to stay at just one hotel on future trips (assuming they too are about one week in length).

For longer stays (and for light packers), changing hotels seems to be quite common.

I usually have a bit over 2 weeks for my holidays.

I do like to switch hotels during my stay just to check out other areas in Pattaya and other hotels.

Next trip will be no different.

Yes it is a pain switching but only a little I think. The adventure makes it worth while.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Last trip changed hotels to get away from a girl. Told her i was going home. Next day i get text "you lie!" i have no idea how she found out! Haven't spoken since.

It can also depend on the time of the year, over the christmas, january period it may be difficult to get a reservation.

Last trip changed hotels to get away from a girl. Told her i was going home. Next day i get text "you lie!" i have no idea how she found out! Haven't spoken since.

the girls have spies everywhere :laugh: