IGNORED

Eva Air

daf

Hi All, since coming back from patts in October, I've been looking for direct flights on the ' cheapflight' website, however, on contacting the numerous travel agents have been quoted from £600 -£720.Finally, booked with Eva Air for £580.00 with Southhall Travel (0844 855 8000) for end of February and received my E-Ticket confirmation. Thought, I would share this as it seems a reasonable price.

I've been shopping for fares on-line departing the USA (March flights), and also found EVA to have the most reasonable fares. I've flown them many times to Asia in the past, and have always had good flights. One thing I did notice is that their Evergreen Deluxe class has gone up considerably, which means I'll probably fly regular economy.

I flew Cathay Pacific last year, but this time around their fares have gone up a couple hundred bucks.

Cheers.

BHP

Yes good price,still peak season i read some where that you can up grade for £300

Good price for direct. I used to prefer direct flights but now as long as the stopover is short im happy to go indirect. I like to go from Heathrow on a morning flight with a short stopover in Mumbai. That gets us into Patts at around 8.30 am. A few hours sleep then out on the town. Eva air were a little mean with the alcohol on my last trip with them. Going back in April but am constantly checking for deals. I use skyscanner.

• 5 weeks later...

Good price for direct. I used to prefer direct flights but now as long as the stopover is short im happy to go indirect. I like to go from Heathrow on a morning flight with a short stopover in Mumbai. That gets us into Patts at around 8.30 am. A few hours sleep then out on the town. Eva air were a little mean with the alcohol on my last trip with them. Going back in April but am constantly checking for deals. I use skyscanner.

i have found this that they are a bit mean with the booze and their in-fight entertainment system is a bit fragile but all in all a good way to travel

I have used EVA twice and received a free upgrade on both of those occasions because I am a solo passenger.

The only issue I have is with their midday return flight, which means having to leave Pattaya quite early on departure day.

£580 is a bargain at the moment.

Pattaya Trip No.19 - Commences 22nd December 2013.....................Pattaya Trip No.20 - Commences 27th March 2014

EVA are very competitive for direct flights and Premium Economy can be good value, if you're fast. Thai brought their prices down in the months leading up to Christmas and I have a few UK-based Thai friends who are taking advantage. I agree that their departure time is a downer, but so is booking out of room at midday for a 23.30 flight.

Booked a flight for £580 with EVA fly out 22nd jan return 16th feb, That was with southall travel