IGNORED

China Garden

BMT 23

just got in to my room today at china garden....BRILL...great looking room...all mod con's...air con..big flat screen tv...big bed...looks like everything good...i'm in a deluxe room and it look's like ,i'll be enjoying my stay...19 night..!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike2228

• meisy

• China Garden

• BMT 23

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just got in to my room today at china garden....BRILL...great looking room...all mod con's...air con..big flat screen tv...big bed...looks like everything good...i'm in a deluxe room and it look's like ,i'll be enjoying my stay...19 night..!!!!

Enjoy i am a big fan of china garden..Real comfy beds and no hassle staff..Tip the housekeepers they are good ladies and will take great care of you!

They will do your laundry if you ask as well!

Have a great trip

Enjoy i am a big fan of china garden..Real comfy beds and no hassle staff..Tip the housekeepers they are good ladies and will take great care of you!

They will do your laundry if you ask as well!

Have a great trip

thank's skeeter.....i will...

Another happy customer, let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay any more comformable at the China Garden

Cheers

Ian

hi ian

just sent you an e-mail today reserving a room 30th jan till 11th feb , hopefully is still free , how many rooms have balconys is it only the jakuzzi rooms or do other ons have them as well

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

hi ian

just sent you an e-mail today reserving a room 30th jan till 11th feb , hopefully is still free , how many rooms have balconys is it only the jakuzzi rooms or do other ons have them as well

Yes I am afraid only 2 room have balconies, 104 & 204. We did make the windows in every room larger to let in more light! They also have proper black out curtains for those morning after moments

Hello Ian,

I guess you are the manager of China Garden, am I right? I do have some questions...

- Will the website be updated with pictures? So far I've only seen pictures of the 'Boutique Style room' on the 'Booking page' (gallery).

- Are the prices mentioned on the website correct?

- Since there is no pool, is it possible to go to a nearby hotel/guesthouse for a small amount of money?

- How many rooms does China Garden have?

- How many square meters are the different types of rooms?

- Elevator?

Thank you.

Edited by BrasTrav

Ad optimum.

I stayed there for two nights this month.......800 baht a night for a standard room.

The negatives are the noise from the Karoke bar bext door (i stayed on the 2nd floor at the back) if you stayed on the 1st floor at the back it must be really bad.

Also the checking in was like pay the money at the side restaurant window and that was it. Find the room by yourself. The staff were very friendly, just the check in let them down.

The positives are a new room. Great flatscreen TV. Comfy bed. Nice kettle with tea or coffee. De-humidifer. DVD player. And the best was the big power shower. Stayed in many 5 * hotels and this is the best shower ever.

I liked the idea of using the side entrance (key card entry) as the entrance to the rooms. A degree of privacy.

Recommended

Yes. And in jacuzzi room are two safeboxes. Plus they're so big, you can lock here you thai girl and go for dinner.

:Party3:

Ok, maybe not whole girl, but no problem with three notebooks.

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

One other negative is that the room I was in reeked like cigarettes. No other rooms available so I just got used to it.

Another happy customer, let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay any more comformable at the China Garden

Cheers

Ian

ian...any way of getting a stronger internet signal...mine's weak....thank

ian...any way of getting a stronger internet signal...mine's weak....thank

Hello,

There is a router on every floor in the corridor so the signal should be good or very good, you could ask the reception girl to un-plug the router and just plug it back in ! maybe its offline and your connected to the floor below, please note there is a wired connection as well by the table & chairs

Your welcome to unplug the oruter and plug it back in yourself if you like~!

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if there's safebox inside china garden rooms?

Thanks in advance.

Yes every room has a safe, they will accomodate a 15 inch wide screen notebook !

Hello,

There is a router on every floor in the corridor so the signal should be good or very good, you could ask the reception girl to un-plug the router and just plug it back in ! maybe its offline and your connected to the floor below, please note there is a wired connection as well by the table & chairs

Your welcome to unplug the oruter and plug it back in yourself if you like~!

Yes every room has a safe, they will accomodate a 15 inch wide screen notebook !

tha wire connector is broken...but i will try by unpluging the router...thank's ian....still having a great time.....

Could someone tell us if there's a joiner fee, please?

Posted Image

tha wire connector is broken...but i will try by unpluging the router...thank's ian....still having a great time.....

I can confirm this, the wire connection is broken in loom 204 too. But i got a decent Wi-Fi signal in about half the loom. No signal in bed though :(

Besides from that I have only good things to report from the beginning of my one week stay here. Best showers in thailand i belive and you can fit a whole gogo-bar on the massive balcony.

Strongly recommended!

I can confirm this, the wire connection is broken in loom 204 too. But i got a decent Wi-Fi signal in about half the loom. No signal in bed though :(

Besides from that I have only good things to report from the beginning of my one week stay here. Best showers in thailand i belive and you can fit a whole gogo-bar on the massive balcony.

Strongly recommended!

I stayed at room 204 during Christmas. Wire internet didn't work and wireless too (don't remember what was the problem). So I used wireless internet ONYX - bar next to China Garden.

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

I stayed at room 204 during Christmas. Wire internet didn't work and wireless too (don't remember what was the problem). So I used wireless internet ONYX - bar next to China Garden.

Cheers! works like a charm. Thank you good sir.

Could someone tell us if there's a joiner fee, please?

Definetly no joiner fee's ! More the merrier... this is Pattaya!

Also stayed here recently in Deluxe room 303.

Loved the room, excellent value for high season, even better in low season.

Good location, first time i had stayed in Soi Lengkee.

Very comfortable bed (one of the better ive had in pattaya) with very nice pillows, sheets and cover/doonah

Excellent 40+ inch flat screen TV with USB plug in the side (handy for watching downloaded programs)

Very modern bathroom with large shower with very strong water pressure, and good hot water. Large Rain style shower head.

Stairs are a bit of a mission, but keeps you fit with all the drinking and eating.

Love the self swipe access to the building. Very secure and private.

Did not hear any noise in this room on the 3rd floor.

Tiles in the entry way on the ground floor seem to always be greasy, probably from the kitchen being located nearby?

Overall would definately stay here again. Maybe to try the jacuzzi suite sometime.

You can visit JP Court - right opposite China Garden (20 metres) for 100baht.

Good tip, thanks

Will probably do this next time.

They have a good internet connection ?

bit weak......and slow..but i'm on onyz from next door....it's a lot stronger!!...problem solved!!