Top Posters In This Topic

• mike2228

• meisy

• China Garden

• LISBON

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes, nice for a guesthouse.... rooms are newly rennovated...staff is friendly

Thanks Golfer, I have sent an email, will wait to see what I get back.

I booked 24/12/2011 - 01/01/2012 for Jacuzzi Room.

It says low season 1000 bhat but mention no high season.

It didn't say it was booked out but I hope I am getting what I think I am getting, because it's a good price and good dates.

Hope they have the decency to email me if they are booked up, or if the price has changed.

Well, if I can't get in- the did not ask for a credit card, so i guess I can still hop around and see what else is available.

My second choice was Tims Botique from Christmas Eve and Day, is $80 us dollar worth it? I know it's christmas and pattaya but that's about how much hotels cost in faragland. Just saying.

I stayed there for a couple of weeks in September and I have nothing but great things to say about the place from my stay.

They really went above and beyond when they planned out this hotel.....a lot of attention to details.

I emailed them my their site 2 days ago about booking again in February and waiting to hear back.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I stayed there for a couple of weeks in September and I have nothing but great things to say about the place from my stay.

They really went above and beyond when they planned out this hotel.....a lot of attention to details.

I emailed them my their site 2 days ago about booking again in February and waiting to hear back.

Any issues with Joiner fees?

Jacuzzi room 1,400 high season

I booked 24/12/2011 - 01/01/2012 for Jacuzzi Room.

It says low season 1000 bhat but mention no high season.

It didn't say it was booked out but I hope I am getting what I think I am getting, because it's a good price and good dates.

Hope they have the decency to email me if they are booked up, or if the price has changed.

Well, if I can't get in- the did not ask for a credit card, so i guess I can still hop around and see what else is available.

My second choice was Tims Botique from Christmas Eve and Day, is $80 us dollar worth it? I know it's christmas and pattaya but that's about how much hotels cost in faragland. Just saying.

Jacuzzi room 1,400 high season

No, Jacuzzi is for 1500 baht. Atleast I booked Jacuzzi 18 - 31.12.2011 for this price.

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

Thanks for this. I used search but it didnt come up with them. I may have left it a bit late, but have contacted Ian about the chances of a room over xmas/nys.

Is it really, wow, I stayed there in the jacuzzi room in July for 900, I was going to book again for November but the price of 1,400baht was too high and now 1,500 with no breakfast and no swimming pool. It's a great place make no mistake, but to pay the same for this room as for a room at August Suites, I don't think so.

No, Jacuzzi is for 1500 baht. Atleast I booked Jacuzzi 18 - 31.12.2011 for this price.

Is it really, wow, I stayed there in the jacuzzi room in July for 900, I was going to book again for November but the price of 1,400baht was too high and now 1,500 with no breakfast and no swimming pool. It's a great place make no mistake, but to pay the same for this room as for a room at August suites, I don't think so.

Never been in Pattaya before, so I don't know about prices for accommodation. But when I saw pics of rooms, I would pay with no problem double. Hope this thread don't read owner. :laugh: Cause I'll pay after arrive to hotel.

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

I'm paying 800 in February for a deluxe room. They are booked up for the most part, but its worth a try.

Never been in Pattaya before, so I don't know about prices for accommodation. But when I saw pics of rooms, I would pay with no problem double. Hope this thread don't read owner. :laugh: Cause I'll pay after arrive to hotel.

The owner of China Garden, Ian is a BM on here and for sure he'll read this. Ian is, of course, a shrewd business man, he has a fantastic guest house in CG and if he can fill the place month after month then he's obviously got what the punters Desire.

Hmm Tim Boutique just vanished for christmas eve, and day and for the 1st. I hope I wont have too much troubles- at least I booked here- sure the hell hope that don't fall through.

I spent two weeks there, nice rooms, friendly staff with great service. The only downside I found was the noise, the karaoke bar next door is very loud and you will have trouble getting to sleep whiles its going.

Besides the noise this place is perfect, cheap and a great location.

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed in the jacuzzi room, 104 from December the 4th to December the 11th and I would like to add to the recommendations already given. Great room with the jacuzzi in the corner, a big balcony, two flat screen TV's with DVD players so you can watch (if your not busy) in the jacuzzi as well as on the bed. A nice big bed and a good sized bathroom with two shower heads. The location is good, a stones throw from LK Metro and two convenient stores right on the corner. Yes the noise from the karaoke bar was a nuisance but you make your own noise at that time of night! The receptionists were lovely and the food in the restaurant part is very nice. All in all a great hotel and price for the high season. Attached are some photos:

701.JPG

700.JPG

699.JPG

I stayed in the jacuzzi room, 104 from December the 4th to December the 11th and I would like to add to the recommendations already given. Great room with the jacuzzi in the corner, a big balcony, two flat screen TV's with DVD players so you can watch (if your not busy) in the jacuzzi as well as on the bed. A nice big bed and a good sized bathroom with two shower heads. The location is good, a stones throw from LK Metro and two convenient stores right on the corner. Yes the noise from the karaoke bar was a nuisance but you make your own noise at that time of night! The receptionists were lovely and the food in the restaurant part is very nice. All in all a great hotel and price for the high season. Attached are some photos:

Thanks for the review m8

i also spent 2 weeks in room 104 jacuzzi room back in september, i loved it, great location, good food in restaurant downstairs, staff very helpful, no complaints whatsoever. but would incline to agree with lisbon that in high season, 1500 baht a night is on the high side because there is no breakfast included and no pool but only for those reasons. and the katoey restaurant just up the road is great too.

sound's like i will be enjoying my stay in jan....all the report's for the china garden sound brill + i think i'm on the 3rd floor..so the noise will not be a problem.....roll on the 12th

• 2 weeks later...

hi lads just got back from three weeks in patts should have been longer. but had to fly back early but stayed in the china gardens hotel.for the first week i stayed in the Jacuzzi room then moved in to one of the smaller rooms.and have to say they are both very good rooms and hope to stay there again on my next trip.what you see on there web site is what you get.and with the jolly frier just a few yards away with the best fish and chip in patts.i would rec amend the china gardens to all menbers

hi lads just got back from three weeks in patts should have been longer. but had to fly back early but stayed in the china gardens hotel.for the first week i stayed in the Jacuzzi room then moved in to one of the smaller rooms.and have to say they are both very good rooms and hope to stay there again on my next trip.what you see on there web site is what you get.and with the jolly frier just a few yards away with the best fish and chip in patts.i would rec amend the china gardens to all menbers

Very glad you enjoyed your stay, email me anytime with your dates and we will always try to help!

Glad you enjoyed the Chippie as well :-)