Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Business Cards printed locally

Kangarooted

I was wondering if anyone knows a printer locally - I need some business cards done.

If someone had a website or email details that would be great, because I need to know the required artwork size and final trim size for my graphics fellow now before I can go any further

Thankyou

There are probably lots of places but one is in the mall at BigC secondroad.

On the 2nd floor of the mall there are some small "booths", among them you can get businesscards done, cost is probably 300-700b for 100cards or so....

Had it done 3years ago with my phonenumber and emailadress - perfect to hand out to girls.....or the classic 100b+businesscard down the boot of a gogo-chick :P

On the 2nd floor of the mall there are some small "booths", among them you can get businesscards done, cost is probably 300-700b for 100cards or so....

Had it done 3years ago with my phonenumber and emailadress - perfect to hand out to girls.....or the classic 100b+businesscard down the boot of a gogo-chick :P

Thanks - yes I've seen those - they are good, but I need aproper printer for these cards.

• 1 month later...

Also interested in getting professional business cards made. Any one know of a good place that i can get this done?

Yeah...nice recommendation...still there and the prices are good.

Thanks - yes I've seen those - they are good, but I need aproper printer for these cards.

What do you mean by a "proper" printer? Have you been to the place before? They've got examples of business cards they can do and they look as though they can handle whatever you throw at them. Sounds like you need your business card to do magic tricks or something. 555 :-)

Also interested in getting professional business cards made. Any one know of a good place that i can get this done?

Try the place Zzune mentioned.

OK - I thought they just did the flat matt type.

I ended up getting mine done just up from Tukkomm, a few doors along from the giant green Friendship supermarket there are two printer shops.

Both can do small runs and I was very happy with mine - laminated full colour both sides - 100 for 600 baht - obviously less for more !

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have used Toy, in

PATTAYA DIGITAL COPY

mail:

The shop are in a

the shop are i theprasit on the rigth hand just before the weekend market, (when you are coming from thapraya road)

Nok Ka Wao