Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

My lovely LadyBoys - beware

Jasiek

Well, maybe this should not be on this page but just as a general info for newbie BMs

Mr "Tie" Pattaya ladyboy steals a "flood relief donation" box with 1,000 THB at Family Mart. Arrested shortly after at a checkpoint, he claims he is unemployed and has no money.

Pattaya,November 14, 2011 [PDN]; Pol. Capt. Narongdech Tanapoonsin, Pattaya police with his team set up a checkpoint to inspect for illegal and stolen items in front the Land Department office in Soi 17, South Pattaya Moo 10, Chonburi province.

The police stops Mr. Jakkrapong Saetung or “Tie” (Ladyboy) age 30 address: 1723 Moo 3 Tambon Theparak, Amphur Muang Samutprakarn, province.Upon inspection at checkpoint the police finds in his handbag a small donation box “ Help The Flood Victims” which contains banknotes and coins worth more than 1,000 THB.

Further investigation of Mr. Jakkrapong reveals that he stole the donation box from a Family Mart near Phupaya hotel located in the same Soi as the checkpoint. The police arrests Mr. Jakkrapong and seizes the donation box.

Thereafter the police takes Mr. Jakkrapong with the donation box to the Family Mart, convenience store. Mr. Thanadol Boonto age 38, the owner of Family Mart shop had just found out that the donation box was lost. Upon checking the CCTV footage it is crystal clear that Mr. Jakkrapong is the thief.

Mr. Thanadol the owner of Family Mart, said that Mr. Jakkrapong, stepped in, asked to change money but refrained and walked around in the shop without buying anything. And when the staff were not looking he stole the donation box which was sitting beside cashier counter. This went unnoticed by the staff.

Seems a lot of LBs in the Pattaya Crime news, Most involved in to stealing and Muggings ... Gotta be careful lads even though many are a nice LBs...

Indeed newbies onsider yourselves warned, and always remember:

Protect your donation box from LB's......

Anything that can contains something must be protected from LB

I know a guy on this form that got BJ'd by a LB and got his balls content stolen !

I spend a lot of time on Beach road and the girls there are constantly talking about lb stealing and harassing foreigners walking on the beachfront. Some of them can be very aggressive, just be cautious late at night if your're on your own.

Well, maybe this should not be on this page but just as a general info for newbie BMs

Mr "Tie" Pattaya ladyboy steals a "flood relief donation" box with 1,000 THB at Family Mart. Arrested shortly after at a checkpoint, he claims he is unemployed and has no money.

Pattaya,November 14, 2011 [PDN]; Pol. Capt. Narongdech Tanapoonsin, Pattaya police with his team set up a checkpoint to inspect for illegal and stolen items in front the Land Department office in Soi 17, South Pattaya Moo 10, Chonburi province.

The police stops Mr. Jakkrapong Saetung or “Tie” (Ladyboy) age 30 address: 1723 Moo 3 Tambon Theparak, Amphur Muang Samutprakarn, province.Upon inspection at checkpoint the police finds in his handbag a small donation box “ Help The Flood Victims” which contains banknotes and coins worth more than 1,000 THB.

Further investigation of Mr. Jakkrapong reveals that he stole the donation box from a Family Mart near Phupaya hotel located in the same Soi as the checkpoint. The police arrests Mr. Jakkrapong and seizes the donation box.

Thereafter the police takes Mr. Jakkrapong with the donation box to the Family Mart, convenience store. Mr. Thanadol Boonto age 38, the owner of Family Mart shop had just found out that the donation box was lost. Upon checking the CCTV footage it is crystal clear that Mr. Jakkrapong is the thief.

Mr. Thanadol the owner of Family Mart, said that Mr. Jakkrapong, stepped in, asked to change money but refrained and walked around in the shop without buying anything. And when the staff were not looking he stole the donation box which was sitting beside cashier counter. This went unnoticed by the staff.

Well I am assuming that you were posting this as a news item from Pattaya regarding a ladyboy involved in a shop theft - rather than an attempt to portray all ladyboys as potential thieves? As presumably the same newspaper would also have reported any crimes by men and girls?

And as such, this topic would be better moved to the news section of the forum,

If it was posted with a different intent then please PM me.

I assumed the OP was trying to warn all newbies to Beware of the LB's though, given the number of BG's compared with LB's in Pattaya and the fact that most BM's don't admit to using the services of LB's, it might be a little inappropriate.

Most people are aware that some LB's can be a bit aggressive in their approach but you need to keep your valuables safe regardless of what sex your lady might be.

I understand that the shops are loosing a lot of hairspray to the LBs. Apparently, they are able to conceal family size cans while wearing tight fitting dresses. :D

In addition, the buffet owners have had no choice but to cut bananas in to slices to prevent stock loss. :GoldenSmile1:

There are a lot of ladyboy thieves but they are very much in the minority most are good people but as a general rule one shouldn't be complacent with ones belongings around ladyboys or girls

Never had a problem with them...only once two crossed to speak with me when i was very drunk walking back to loom soi 4 bkk.I shouted back to stay away glared at them and they walked away.

• 3 weeks later...

When I was in Pattaya is was actually in the news that LB's are stealing and one of my firends in Bkk got his cell phone robbed bt them in nana plaza. Some are nice but all are agressive

Walking down beach road my friend was approched by a lady boy. As they will try the LB started to hug my friend but while doing that he was checking his pockets. The LB never put his hand in them while I watch but after told my friend what the LB was up to. He didn't even reliese this was going on. Nothing taken.

So if a LB wants get close to you keep them at arms length and if they do hold their arms from feeling around.

Actually one of my observations while out collecting for the floods has been the amount of ladyboys firstly not offering a donation, 2ndly actually trying to steel money from our buckets, one in fact I grabbed by the hair and almost got in a fight as he grabbed a handfull of cash and tried to walk off with it,

SAM_0956a.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Some LBs are criminal in Disguise, Giving ordinary/ Geninue Bs a bad name...

Coming back from the beach and shopping yesterday about 6pm an ugly LB got on the almost full baht bus and sat opposite me. Everyone was squeezed up close to get more people in. She had a big cloth (denin?) shoulder bag that she placed over her tummy. It looked like she had her arms folded, but I watched her try to get into the lad's pocket next to her. He must have felt something and pulled his phone from the pocket, I kept looking right at the LB and saw her fingers trying for the pocket again, all hidden by the bag. I told him and the LB rang the bell and quickly got off at Kiss restrurant. Blatent thief albeit unsuccessful, I watched her wait for another baht bus. Always watch your pockets when there is a LB about. Don't let your guard down.

Actually one of my observations while out collecting for the floods has been the amount of Ladyboys firstly not offering a donation, 2ndly actually trying to steel money from our buckets, one in fact I grabbed by the hair and almost got in a fight as he grabbed a handfull of cash and tried to walk off with it,

SAM_0956a.jpg

Actually one of my observations while out collecting for the floods has been the amount of Ladyboys firstly not offering a donation, 2ndly actually trying to steel money from our buckets, one in fact I grabbed by the hair and almost got in a fight as he grabbed a handfull of cash and tried to walk off with it,

SAM_0956a.jpg

Yes, good post Daveo. Your efforts are to be highly applauded in raising funds for such a good cause. It is a great shame that total tossers can attempt to interfere with that effort. In the main the LB contingent can be pleasant and amusing. On the other hand, renegade operators , with chins like Desperate Dan, can sour the entire effort. For the infrequent visitor, it is important that you are continually on your guard. As with any city worldwide it is a case of knowing the rules and then playing the game.

Congrats on your wonderful contribution !!!

We did our last stint for the cause on new years eve and reached over ther magic 200,000 baht target so we are well happy for that.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Fantastic charity work you guys are doing .........

Wow........you are up very early Daveo..............5am.........