IGNORED

Best way to cheap flights

oxyjohn

out on 29th Feb, Back on 23rd Mar....

i been checking the flight prices for them date for the best part 3 months

£535 EVA £480 WITH ONE STOP BUDGETAIRUK

thanks for that mate, i all ready book with Thai air few days ago £540 via 9flights.co.uk

Dayo...

I use opodo most of the time I know they are very competitive I don't think they are the best but I have just gotten use to booking all my flights through them and they are pretty reliable

• 2 weeks later...

out on 29th Feb, Back on 23rd Mar....

i been checking the flight prices for them date for the best part 3 months

You return from bbk on the same day as I leave LHR

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

Eva air are direct to Bangkok with out any stops.

Also Budget air UK reports aren't very good.

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 3 weeks later...

Not all airlines use web travel agents, so you may need to check with the airlines themselves. I have found that a fare with like expedian or travelocity and others are matched by the airline directly.

Following is a site that lists almost evry airline in the world and it's website, it may be useful.

http://airlinecontact.info/us800.html

travelsupermarket.com

For me £524 with one stop from manchester

Site gives you length of flight in hours straight off, so dont have to go into details then find out shit loads of hours to get there

softlad

• 3 weeks later...

Beware of a scam site that can come up when you are searching - it is called 'Travelpack.com' . It seemed to offer LHR - BKK for 450 gbp, but there was something not right about the site, so I googled it. Turned out to be a well-known fraud. On Lonely Planet they told of one guy who tried to book a 600 pound flight, London to Singapore. They charged his card three times, but no ticket.

I got a flight with Sri Lankan Airways, 469 pounds return, though there is a 6 hour layover on the way. Got it with 'Lastminute.com', a site I have often used.

I'm from the USA, but this may apply for some UK/Europe to Asia routes as well. When Pricing out my fares for the next trip, I found tickets arounf $1,350 R/T. I played around with the routing and airlines a little bit, and I found a better deal. Rather inserting Bangkok for my destination, I entered Hong Kong, and that flight ended up at $980. I then found Air Asia HKG to BKK for $175, a savings of appx $200. Not a crazy deal, but this can be crucial for some people. At the end of the day, it's $200 more one can spend on vacation.

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." -- George Best

Eva air are direct to Bangkok with out any stops.

Also Budget air UK reports aren't very good.

M8 used them 7 times all been very good

Kayaya dose great for me and I rally enjoy getting upgrade from them also.