IGNORED

Red Balcony Hotel?

yodude

Mates,

Does anybody have any info. about the Red Balcony hotel, Soi 13/4. Can't find a thing here on the Forum. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

post-72722-0-35522300-1322657910.jpg

Think he was referring more to info like "is there a joiners fee" and stuff like that.. i don't have this info cos i never stayed there.. but just to be sure could the OP be a tad more specific..?

I was actually looking at this place only yesterday.

Here are a couple of reviews on here that I found.

The Red Balcony Inn

Red Balcony Hotel - info?

The location looks great but I'm not 100% sold....still have a couple of other places on the shortlist.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Thanks Fed7haS...yes, I was actually looking for somebody who has stayed there, and some specific info. about the place. The Agoda reviews are decent, but a bit outdated, and I am looking for more monger-type feedback, like you say, joiners fees etc. Hopefully I will hear something, but if not, once I stay there, since I have a New Year time reservation for several days, I'll post about the place. Cheers to everybody.

999 Baht - thanks for the 2 links. Checked them out, found a bit of new info. Can't say I like joiners fees. I think they are stupid. Can I bring someone back in the daytime to sleep and shower and not have to pay for it, then why not at night - that's my view. One bed, two people, I sacrifice the space, not the hotel owner. Maybe she is hot, I'll ask her to join me....

Edited by yodude

• 1 month later...

Staying there now. pretty nice rooms, newish and nicely decorated. bath is really nice. Good sized bed and comfortable. TV is nice with a DVD attached. brought two to the room last night and there was no mention of joiners fee. the printed info states they will record the info. And if you do not pay and get this recorded then the hotel will assume no responsibility for loss of any kind due to theft on behalf of the joiner, so I guess a mandatory fee is not required. Another note...this place is pretty quiet, so if you bang like Johnny W you may want to skip this place. if you NEED to impress some babe and can control your noise level, give it a try.

Staying there now. pretty nice rooms, newish and nicely decorated. bath is really nice. Good sized bed and comfortable. TV is nice with a DVD attached.

Sounds good mate.

I love the location...couple of questions.

Is there an in room safe now?

What are you paying per night at the moment?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

One bed, two people,

or more!!!

Another note...this place is pretty quiet, so if you bang like Johnny W you may want to skip this place.

Isn't listening to the people banging above you, below you and by the sides mandatory in Pattaya? .