Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good value hotel or not?

LISBON

Just been offered a standard double room with breakfast at the Green hotel Soi 9 for 850 baht a night, 3 weeks stay at the end of March beginning of April.

Great location, but is this a good deal, as I've never stayed here before?

Thanks, Lisbon

http://www.pattayaone.com/green.html

Did you look at there website ?

internet 50bht a hour

joiner fee 300 bht

dont think i would stay there, there are a lot better at same price and no joiners fee

Never mind about the location and the good rate, 300 baht joiner and 50 "bahts" per hour for internet....hmmmmm. Rooms don't look too great either.

That time of year is very much low season and for that price you could get a really nice room at Sutus Court (my personal favourite), or Queen Victoria deluxe room (soi 6). Both free internet and no silly joiner fee (ok, but no breakfast). I'd say give it a miss mate.

Just been offered a standard double room with breakfast at the Green Hotel Soi 9 for 850 baht a night, 3 weeks stay at the end of March beginning of April.

Great location, but is this a good deal, as I've never stayed here before?

Thanks, Lisbon

http://www.pattayaone.com/green.html

considering you should be bringing a girl back almost every night it equates to 1150per night, you can get a lot lot better hotel for that price including breakfast

Edited by nus01

So much good accommodation in Pattaya at that time of the year.

You have to put up with enough bullshit from the ladies, you don't need it from the hotel.

Look again.

Never mind about the location and the good rate, 300 baht joiner and 50 "bahts" per hour for internet....hmmmmm. Rooms don't look too great either.

That time of year is very much low season and for that price you could get a really nice room at Sutus Court (my personal favourite), or Queen Victoria deluxe room (soi 6). Both free internet and no silly joiner fee (ok, but no breakfast). I'd say give it a miss mate.

Just read this recent review on tripadvisor, Sutus Court doesn't sound too good

"Pre-paid here for a week because it was cheap and had a pool. Unfortunately, becuae I had business to conduct I also needed the "WiFi in room" that was advertised and for which I was guaranteed by the front desk that the room possessed. Riiiiiight. Apparently, this is the new scam in Pattaya - say that you have internet access and then when the customer arrives, give him some BS story about the ISP not arriving to fix the problem, though "maybe tomorrow." I got "maybe tomorrow"ed for a week at this place. Too bad, because otherwise this was fair value for the money. Maid service was sorely lacking and the overall cleanliness was so-so, but what do you expect for 550 baht/night? Disappointing."

Did you look at there website ?

internet 50bht a hour

joiner fee 300 bht

dont think i would stay there, there are a lot better at same price and no joiners fee

Thanks, I'll not be staying there, didn't notice the joiner fees costs

http://www.soidb.com

try this site some good offers

Good site mate, haven't seen this before, thank you

i have never seen a hotel charge a joiners fee before....wtf....

http://Agoda.com is a good source of reasonably prices rooms ....... there's lots of deals around at the moment and I've never had any issues cancelling or making changes with Agoda.

My brother was in thailand a couple of years ago when the airport was shut, couldn't get to the hotel he'd booked in Nong Khai and got no response out of AsiaRooms or NokAir regarding refunds .... so watch out !

SJL

SJL (aka Col White, Spectrum is Green) is correct in recommending you use Agoda to find good hotels at the rates you want to pay.

I would like to recommend 18 Coins Inn on Soi Buakhao South Pattaya. I haven't stayed there but I have passed by the hotel numerous times. I was even thinking on staying there on my next vacation due to the price and features of the room. Whatever the hotel you choose to stay in, you should never have to pay extra for internet connection or joiner fee.

FAB!

Phu ying lub me mak mak. It's mongering time!

SJL (aka Col White, Spectrum is Green) is correct in recommending you use Agoda to find good hotels at the rates you want to pay.

I would like to recommend 18 Coins Inn on Soi Buakhao South Pattaya. I haven't stayed there but I have passed by the hotel numerous times. I was even thinking on staying there on my next vacation due to the price and features of the room. Whatever the hotel you choose to stay in, you should never have to pay extra for internet connection or joiner fee.

FAB!

18 coins is reasonably OK

Had a friend who stayed there.

Bonus, great restaurant, have eaten there many times.

http://www.18coinshotel.com/

you could also browse through my site to find hotels.

I specially researched if they have wifi, in-room safe and pool and if they are girl-friendly, of course!

http://www.wgfriendly.com/search_girl_friendly_hotels.php?country=Thailand&city=Pattaya