IGNORED

Economic downturn? - But appears to be good for the Indians

LISBON

Neve sure where these Posts go sometimes and if there is any motive but Hey Ho I don't give a dam.

More Types of Pussy the better as far as I'm concerned

We already have a Mix of Black White and every Shade of Brown already in Pats and indeed Thailand and as a Monger I welcome it all as we all should.

GM looks around the Forum and thinks most on PA are also going to share his thoughts and welcome this potential New Pussy especially the Lads that enjoy a Hairy Bush 555555

Neve sure where these Posts go sometimes and if there is any motive but Hey Ho I don't give a dam.

More Types of Pussy the better as far as I'm concerned

We already have a Mix of Black White and every Shade of Brown already in Pats and indeed Thailand and as a Monger I welcome it all as we all should.

GM looks around the Forum and thinks most on PA are also going to share his thoughts and welcome this potential New Pussy especially the Lads that enjoy a Hairy Bush 555555

"Please use this forum for topics about Pattaya in general, if the topic is adult, please put it in barstool banter."

And a place for everything.

So every bit and byte of PA must be about poon? :unsure:

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

I have workrd with Indians here in the US and have encountered many in my travels. For the most part they are fun loving people and hard working. I really hate how the tailors attempt to shake my hand in Pattaya. I don't own a suit and don't want to buy any clothing. I much prefer to approach a salesperson instead of having them approach me. As for Indian owned bars and possibly female entertainers? Why not? If the prices are similar bars and the service was good I would be happy to spend my baht there. If they showed Indian music videos I would definitely visit as they are quite entertaining.

Actually I saw a deal happening for a bar in New Plaza with an Indian. I guess Indian invasion is inevitable. What beats me is that how can they be so naive to put money in such a risky business as a bar?

As Apoo would say - Thank you. Come again.

Unless you walk around Patts drunk everyday you will have noticed the numerous closed bars, bars with 'For Sale' notices and, of course, the vast number of bars which are still open but with no customers in them. Additionally to bars, many businesses and properties closed and for sale, especially around Soi Chayapoon and 3rd road.

However, Indian businesses appear to growing quite significantly and not just in the tailoring side, new restaurants seem to spring up very frequently (New Plaza has two now) and businesses which you would expect the Thai's to run are owned by Indians.

Soon, we may see some bars run by Indians (if there's a profit to be made) with imported girls from the poorer areas of India. One never knows!

post-33924-0-02389700-1322567415.jpg

If you haven't paid much attention to this previously, just have a look around on your next trip

With India as a country becoming more prosperous and tourism from that country increasing by 16% a year, I think there will be a point in the not too distant future when the Indians will take over in Pattaya, just like in Bradford (England)

Indian people are of a kind nature, but if they were to take over in Pattaya, do you think mongering would still be the same here?

Here are a few photos from Bradford

post-33924-0-94680900-1322566697.jpg

post-33924-0-07466600-1322567057.jpg

post-33924-0-02510000-1322566334.jpg

It's funny that you think you own Pattaya...You can talk how much racism shit about other pepole that you like I do not care if it´s about your country but do not go to Thailand and think only you have the rights to be there....

Let me tell you the secret of what kind of people Swedes hate, they hate the British...That´s one reason why I never hang out whit other Swedes becuse they only sit and whine about those toothless british people that only drink and fight...

Hi Guys

I always get my Suits Made in Thailand on my visits and have got to know a few tailors over time.

They are 2nd generation Thais and the couple I got to know were of nepal descent and both there parents were displaced during the second world war.

How common this is I have no idea.

Cheers

Swarzebear

Hi Guys

I always get my Suits made in Thailand on my visits and have got to know a few tailors over time.

They are 2nd generation Thais and the couple I got to know were of nepal descent and both there parents were displaced during the second world war.

How common this is I have no idea.

Cheers

Swarzebear

During that time it came alot of people from India/Pakistan(british india) Nepal and China...We westerners see the Chinese as Thai but tend not to see the rest of Immigrants as Thai even if they are born in Thailand...Even the Thai goverment call them Thai Indian...

Nana plaza in Bangkok is owned by a muslim Indien/pakistani family who was one of them who immigrated to Thailand....

Many of tailors are place of Nepal origin not at all Indian.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019