IGNORED

Indra Regent Bangkok

chexwithme58

hey guys....I am booked to stay at the Indra Regent Bangkok when I go over in a couple of weeks time. Staying in a junior Suite. Can anyone give me some advise on what it is like and how there stay was...

Cheers...

It is nice hotel located in the Pratunam district. The Gym is one of the worst I have seen though and the exterior is not the best I have seen (reduces the view) otherwise nothing to complain over. Depends on what you paid.

P.s. they got talking elevators.

From those that have stayed there before, does anyone know whether the indra regent is girl friendly......

I haven't stayed in the Indra Regent, but I have been in and around the hotel. It is not "officially" guest friendly, but you won't have a problem if you're staying with the same woman.

Here is some information from another board that might help:-

"Indra Regent says that joiners are charged, but sometimes will overlook this. Depends on their security and Duty Manager at the time. Normally those hotels in the package tours are nearly always not guest friendly and they are selected because of this."

Its to far from the action will need a taxis to get to nana or soi cowboy. A lot of tour groups use the hotel. In short get another Hotel closer to the action and girl friendly.

Agree- it's definitely not a monger's hotel.

I think the only reason to stay there would be if you were getting a very good package price or if you had some business to do in the Pratunam area.

Is heavily promoted in Australia as aTour/package hotel

Was the first hotel I stayed in Thailand back in 1986

Over the years have stayed there a few times ..Last Time was a couple of nights April 2005

Had a 400 baht Joiner Fee ...IMO hotel somewhat overpriced

Right next to very large markets ..hence it is a good hotel for the Tourists coming over and is part of their package

As others say ..long way from the action

Really depends on what you are planning to do

Death is Natures way of telling you to slow down