Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Etihad Cancells Heathrow Flights

Rainsberger

Hi Friends.

Etihad alters London bound flight schedule due to UK strike

Etihad Airways has made several changes to its London-bound flights ahead of the 24 hour strike by Border Agency staff across the United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 30.

Three Etihad flights have been cancelled to spare the airline’s guests the expected disruption in Heathrow airport and the long delays in waiting to clear immigration.

Authorities predict these could last up to 12 hours.

The cancelled flights are EY019 from Abu Dhabi to London Heathrow, EY020 from London Heathrow to Abu Dhabi and EY017 from Abu Dhabi to London Heathrow.

Also, at the request of authorities at London Heathrow airport flight EY011 from Abu Dhabi to London Heathrow will operate on November 30 with a reduced passenger capacity:

Guests booked on these flights are currently being rebooked by Etihad onto alternative flights.

Meanwhile flights to Manchester will operate as scheduled.

yes i hope manchester is ok on 30th i fly out to los :unsure:

If Manchester was cancelled then Etihad might book you out of Dublin but you'd have to fly or take the ferry across! Hopefully all will work out ok with your trip! I spent most of last year dodging volcanic ash on some trips I made and it can be a real pain in the danglies when you start getting cancellations and strikes!