IGNORED

Can anyone suggest a studio or decent room for 7-8000 per month

cupsofconcrete

Hi all. Can any fellow members suggest a good guest house, room or studio apartment in Pattaya / Jomtien for around 7-8000 Bht a month? Looking at a two month stay early 2012. It just needs to be of a good standard, somewhere to sleep, shower, have a fridge, tv, fan a/c. A balcony and wi-fi would be a bonus. What should I expect to pay for electricity and water for the month if it isn't inclusive of the monthly charge? Cheers

Hi , There are plenty to choose from , But I recomend that you email Imm Suwewong on [email protected] she really goes the extra mile . They have many rooms to let and have pictures which could be emailed to you . They handle the bookings and they will sort any problems that you may have with the room . You could also check out the web site www.viewtalayrentaroom.com hope th will be of some help .

• 1 month later...

Four Men Mansion isn't bad at all. I pay 7,000 baht a month. Electric hovers around 1,500 bht a month. Water stays around 100 bht. Decent enough. Wifi available, TV, a/c, bathroom, fridge, closet, cabinets with a big bed. Cleaning lady changes the sheets every week, cleans bu weekly. But you can pay her more to do weekly or even daily cleanings.

I've been here for almost 5 months now.

Address is:

Four Men Mansion

384/10 M.1o Soi Bonkai 1

Banglamung, Chonburi 20260

A Play by Play of a Falang

& a GoGo Girl Relationship...LIVE

http://www.pattaya-a...__froms

shake-girl-pink.png